Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

So for my folks not on the gram. Jenny threw down this morning. Making fun of my form on climbing the rocks in Cinque Terre, so of course I had to respond with the shot!

#itwasworthit

200% worth it. That picture is gorgeous.

Still a fan of some nice BTS action, though, and I think it's good to show what it takes to achieve these images. You can't really accomplish that standing on a sidewalk with a point and shoot.

It’s definitely been on their mind. When Royal first shared our Radiance video in early 2016, the feedback on Royal’s side was about showing younger cruisers and changing the perception.

I actually showed my boyfriend your Adventure video- he loved it! I’m hoping that if he likes cruising that we can convince another couple to join us. Problem is my age group have only been out of University for 2/3 years so only a small percentage have grabbed jobs that pay enough to justify cruise prices!

When I’ve told people I’m going on a cruise, I either get “alright Grandma”or “how boring” . The minority know about RCI and the mega ships, as they are often posted via buzzfeed etc on social media. Me and my bf are camera buffs so are hoping we can create a video which we can share about that shows Cruises can be for young professionals too! Got a DSLR, S9+ and Adobe Premiere Pro between us, so we should manage to get something as half as good as your incredible videos!

I have them all. I will post this week. It’s funny how they don’t state Day 1, 2, 3 etc...as there are guests that embark in Rome as well.

I don't think the Rome embarkations start until June 21st but maybe they are already ready for it.

I actually showed my boyfriend your Adventure video- he loved it! I’m hoping that if he likes cruising that we can convince another couple to join us. Problem is my age group have only been out of University for 2/3 years so only a small percentage have grabbed jobs that pay enough to justify cruise prices!

When I’ve told people I’m going on a cruise, I either get “alright Grandma”or “how boring” . The minority know about RCI and the mega ships, as they are often posted via buzzfeed etc on social media. Me and my bf are camera buffs so are hoping we can create a video which we can share about that shows Cruises can be for young professionals too! Got a DSLR, S9+ and Adobe Premiere Pro between us, so we should manage to get something as half as good as your incredible videos!

We’ve been cruising since we were in college. You can cruise for a reasonable price. Whether it’s an interior stateroom or smaller/older ship, you can make it work on a budget. We didn’t book balconies until a few years ago.

We love cruising in a big group! You can make a party anywhere!

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

So for my folks not on the gram. Jenny threw down this morning. Making fun of my form on climbing the rocks in Cinque Terre, so of course I had to respond with the shot! c18360a7438c933ab56a8f5b4c0e3a11.jpg

#itwasworthit

Your best picture of the cruise, in my opinion. The water hitting the rocks, the sky, even the bird (not to mention the town). "The sea was angry that day my friends". Definitely worth the climb on the rocks. I was gonna say that you better watermark that one, but I see you snuck it in. :D

Sunset, I like it more and you don’t have the lifeguard in it.

Speaking of photos, I found this one. It appears that you made your mark on Symphony, but does it measure up to Harmony? Maybe you should use this one on your gram account tomorrow.

Edit to Add: is it just me, or does that woman’s hand look masculine?

a2c45bfaa92ed4296ccfb0bfae5fdabf.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont