Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Oh and to give you what you have all been waiting for...26df372300df69b5d8d8f30754063d4a.jpg

Thank you all for coming along on these crazy journeys. It’s been an amazing year of cruising, but I feel like I’m only just getting started.

awwwww... Is that a deer you are on? In Central Park?

Wow! Awesome review with absolutely amazing photography. Think my favorite is post #663 of Central Park with the sunlight just appearing above the ship. And 744... love the colors of the art structure and how it goes with your OOTD. You have an amazing eye for photography. Have you always had it or have you learned some tricks from Our2Suitcases? Royal should seriously just hire the three of you to do their marketing. O2S's video of Harmony was amazing, and I actually sent the link to my parents to watch as I'm hoping to get them on another family cruise in the near future... hopefully next year as DD is at UCF in Orlando, and Port Canaveral is just a hop, skip, jump away. My dad and brother are both engineers and I think they'd be in complete awe of it just from the engineering marvel aspect of it. :)

Thank you very much. I have loved photography for a long time, but it was definitely Jenny who pushed me to make a real investment in the hobby. The “eye” I believe is something that really cannot be taught. Refining that eye and adding precision to the vision is all about practice!

P.S. UF or bust...kidding...maybe a little.

Yes, she is just outside the forward elevators on Deck 8 in Central Park. If you have been on the Harmony, it’s where the giant rose colored sunglasses are.

Supposed to be on the Harmony in October.

many cruises (happily) between now and then.

Where is your next fun at sea?

I’m going to try to jump on Enchantment for a weekend cruise next month. #FingersCrossed

With Chase and Jenny or some other FOCLR (Friends of CruiseLifeRick)?

We were on Enchantment last weekend. Crew good - Crew energy makes up for ammenities on the bigger ships. Food good. Lots of partying to squeeze into a 3 night weekend.

I am a CPA, but I do corporate tax consulting, so my deadlines are much more project based. I also get six weeks of vacation as this seems to be peeking everyone’s curiosity.

No need to explain yourself...nobody's bidness but your own...

Many thanks for this review.....(especially the animal, bathrobe,sunglasses pic ;)).

The next time we have one of those ridiculous dress code threads and people complain about folks wearing their RCI bath robes outside of their cabins, I know exactly where I will refer them to get straightened out.

I’m there for you and the cause!

Thank you all for the gratitude. I have landed safely in New York and on my way home from the airport as we speak. WiFi was out on the plane, so I had to endure 8 hours with no access to emails or social media. [emoji12]

I am a CPA, but I do corporate tax consulting, so my deadlines are much more project based. I also get six weeks of vacation as this seems to be peeking everyone’s curiosity.

Good to know you're not caught up in all the rush of the tax season! Thoroughly enjoyed this week's review, as always.

All caught up, what an amazing review! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us, Rick, glad to hear that you made it home safely :)

Love your photos! [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely wonderful review and photos Rick! And congratulations on the win for your Instagram photos!:D

I have to ask, since this was a cruise specifically for Instagram, YouTube and Twitter influencers (busload). Did you run into any of them? Most of them looked (and sounded) like first time cruisers. :rolleyes:

Your photos, Periscopes, etc. were so much better than the ducklings. :D

Absolutely wonderful review and photos Rick! And congratulations on the win for your Instagram photos!:D

I have to ask, since this was a cruise specifically for Instagram, YouTube and Twitter influencers (busload). Did you run into any of them? Most of them looked (and sounded) like first time cruisers. [emoji57]

Your photos, Periscopes, etc. were so much better than the ducklings. [emoji3]

Yes, I met most of them. You probably noticed from the Periscopes that I partied with Royal’s social media team a few times this sailing and the “couples” influencers were out with us as well.

Jeven and Rachel Dovey are my favorite. I legit would hang out with them.

I got to meet most of the “family” influencers during the photo shoot of the Ultimate Family Suite. Let’s just say I’m thankful I didn’t grow up in the days of social media. “YouTube moms” are a whole different level of intense. Should be the next reality show IMHO.

As far as experience goes, Jeven had cruised once before, but the whole angle of Royal’s social media campaigns is to attract non-cruisers. They know they have us hooked already. So I get why people like OurTwoSuitcases or myself don’t ever get to take over the channels because we are appealing to a market they feel like doesn’t need much persuasion.

In any case, I think Royal does a fantastic job with social media and definitely blows the competition out of the water. Even the Influencers made multiple comments to me that Royal is one of the best brands they have worked with.

I’m content doing my little part for the brand, even if it’s more under the radar.

Stunningly, amazingly breathtaking photos!!!! Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through you. I see in your signature, you’ll be back on Symphony in December. If I may ask, which sailing will you be on? I’m hoping we will be on the same and will get the opportunity to meet you!😀

Stunningly, amazingly breathtaking photos!!!! Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through you. I see in your signature, you’ll be back on Symphony in December. If I may ask, which sailing will you be on? I’m hoping we will be on the same and will get the opportunity to meet you![emoji3]

Direct Message me. CruiseLifeRick on Instagram and Facebook.

Enjoyed your review and beautiful pictures. Now I have to go back and review your Harmony cruise, since I will be on Harmony next month. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Another fantastic ship! I will see her again in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk