Hooked on Hooked!

First, a bit of context... I have eaten at Chops Grill six times, and have only enjoyed two meals (I know, glutton for punishment). I like Jamie's but it's a a bit basic, but I have enjoyed 150 Central Park.

The Symphony's new paid for restaurant was brilliant. And a welcome return to Oysters Rockerfeller! They did a $19 lunch, and we could order anything except the lobster from the evening menu.

We would happily eat there every night of a five day dining package.

Apologies for the attached images thing, I have no idea how to do it properly.

1SH_3069_00001_00001.jpg.7eb3fd537f4891e4441bfd0cd1135a84.jpg

The most popular dish seemed to be the Messy Fish Sandwich, but we didn't have that - I had the blackened Salmon, which was perfectly coked and DW had the Fish and Chips, we also shared some Calamari and a Lobster Roll

I know, a bit piggy, but it was soooo good, especially as we also had desert :o

The most popular dish seemed to be the Messy Fish Sandwich, but we didn't have that - I had the blackened Salmon, which was perfectly coked and DW had the Fish and Chips, we also shared some Calamari and a Lobster Roll

I know, a bit piggy, but it was soooo good, especially as we also had desert :o

Thank you - the calamari looks great.

I am curious if the lobster roll uses Maine lobster or warm water lobster

I didn't ask, but Europe has its own lobsters, it would need a very advantageous deal for RCI to exclusively use Maine lobster

I used to love Oysters Rockefeller but these days stay away from oysters because of the bad press and bacteria.

But I love all other seafood...my fave being scallops! And Shrimp of course. The menu item I intend to try is the fry plate with all the things including scallops on it. Can't wait...dang I'll have to until 2019:eek:

How much were the Oysters? In Florida, we can find them as low as $13 a dozen. Most places have them $16 a dozen.

We had six as a starter, and included in our lunch deal. I am sure we could have ordered more.