What do you WISH RCCL charged for?

As a follow up to my previous thread regarding what will RCCL charge for next, this thread is dedicated to what would be reasonable for RCCL to charge for?

My tops:

Smoking- $100 per cigarette brought on board

Public bathrooms- $1 per use, would help keep them clean

Kids programs- they already charge for nursery so why not?

Lounge chairs- $500 to reserve for the day. FREE if you use it and clear it off for others to use when you are done

Freestyle soda machine- $1 per minute you hold up the line waiting to use it

Cats- they should pay you $20 to see it, or any other Andrew Lloyd Webber show for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a follow up to my previous thread regarding what will RCCL charge for next, this thread is dedicated to what would be reasonable for RCCL to charge for?

My tops:

Lounge chairs- $500 to reserve for the day. FREE if you use it and clear it off for others to use when you are done

Cats- they should pay you $20 to see it, or any other Andrew Lloyd Webber show for that matter.

[emoji23] some of my suggestions are serious. Others, like cigs, wishful thinking.

Curious...which ones are "serious"? I could see offering reserved chairs for a small fee and special kids programs for an additional fee, but the others are just jokes, right?

LOL I do love the ALW thing. :'):'):'):')

I would love to see one enforced formal paid upscale dining venue. Coat and tie to get in. Scrap it, if not popular, but I would pay to eat there.

Didnt they try this already with the Grande except for the charge?

Didnt they try this already with the Grande except for the charge?

Yep, and that turned out to be a farce as far as enforcing the dress.

However, maybe now that all the restaurants have the same exact food (I think Grande was the only restaurant with lobster), maybe they would have better luck.

:'):') Yes!! I couldn’t stand Cats. I wanted to leave at intermission but my husband begged me to stay because he liked it. I love musicals and plays also but didn’t like Cats.

Food you order, but not eat. In a lot of all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in my country you pay extra if you don't finish what you order.

Food you order, but not eat. In a lot of all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in my country you pay extra if you don't finish what you order.

That would be the last time I ate in any of those restaurants. Those days are long over when I had to eat everything on my plate when I moved away from home and got out of military basic training. :rolleyes:

My tops:

You need to add to your not so serious :rolleyes: list, theater chair hogs. They need to be charged also.