Drink Packages

I got ours at buy one get one half off, base price was 55.95 I believe. It's currently 45/person/day, so on sale, but slightly higher than the 42/person/day I paid. You may want to snag the sale price. I've been told you can cancel and rebuy if it goes cheaper.

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

The price of packages varies per ship and may also vary if purchased beforehand or on the ship. On Oasis this week the Deluxe package is $60 a day on board. On other ships I have seen it at $56 a day. These prices are before the 18% gratuity is added.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our June Freedom sailing the alcohol package is normally priced at $45 ($53.10 with tax), and goes on sale every other week for $42 ($49.56 with tax).

I don’t know what they’re charging for it on board. $42 and $45 are on the low end of pricing for the alcohol package though. If you go on a bigger/newer/more popular routed ship, the price seems to be closer to the $49-$55 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The price of packages varies per ship and may also vary if purchased beforehand or on the ship. On Oasis this week the Deluxe package is $60 a day on board. On other ships I have seen it at $56 a day. These prices are before the 18% gratuity is added.

$60/day in alcohol for EVERY DAY of a 7 day cruise seems like a LOT!:o:o:o

Do people REALLY drink ~$500 worth of alcohol ($420 + 18% =$495.6) on a cruise?:halo:

JK - It does seem like there are a lot more alcoholics out there than I ever realized:evilsmile: ... also LOL before the PC police try to judge this post

Do people REALLY drink ~$500 worth of alcohol ($420 + 18% =$495.6) on a cruise?:halo:

JK - It does seem like there are a lot more alcoholics out there than I ever realized:evilsmile: ... also LOL before the PC police try to judge this post

It also includes coffee, soda, water, fresh OJ etc. So no, we wouldn't drink that much alcohol every day, we do figure 2-4 drinks per day (to try new things) plus 2-4 other beverages.

It also includes soda, orange juice, bottled water, speciality coffee, and mocktails.

Does anyone know the price of the drink packages? When I tried to look at them on their site the only thing it said is to book onboard. Knowing the prices and the different packages would help

Thanks

Package always showed up on my previous cruises ranging from 41 a day to 55 a day, but need to add 18 percent to price, also price can change from day to day so even if you buy it keep looking at price and if it goes down you can get the new price. Price also includes bottle water .

It is called a Deluxe Beverage package because it includes just about everything you would like to drink. Where did you get the idea that it included just alcohol?

On our June Freedom sailing the alcohol package is normally priced at $45 ($53.10 with tax), and goes on sale every other week for $42 ($49.56 with tax).

I don’t know what they’re charging for it on board. $42 and $45 are on the low end of pricing for the alcohol package though. If you go on a bigger/newer/more popular routed ship, the price seems to be closer to the $49-$55 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No tax. Gratuity.

You can't just say "lol" and negate a serious disease like alcoholism by comparing it to someone having some drinks for one week on vacation. Call me the PC police, I don't care.

It came right up on Google. $55 for the alcohol package ....

I was just on RCCL site, and for my sailing, August 25th on Harmony said $50.00 for package, but it goes on sale from time to time.

Edited by metfan1953

I can't help but notice that you have knocked the Deluxe package in every thread where it comes up and insinuate that the cruisers who purchase it are alcoholics. I don't drink, myself, but I would never dream of being so judgmental about how other people spend their hard earned money on their vacations.

Get up, cappuchino. late morning, Bloody Mary. Ice cold beer after or with lunch. late afternoon Pina Colada. Martini with dinner. show...martini. Late evening, a nice port with a cigar....NOT drunk, not stumbling over....on vacation and saving money with the deluxe drink package