O'Sheehan not on the Bliss?

O'Sheehans is no more, there is a new place called The Local. look at the all of the other live threads for the menu

With Kevin Sheehan a distant memory, I wouldn't be surprised if all ships in the fleet eventually re brand from O'Sheehans to The Local

• 5 weeks later...

Interesting they brought back a turkey pot pie instead of chicken. Has anyone had it? Baked Ziti too. I like there are a few more options now than hamburger and hot dogs and wings. I loved the O'Sheehans chicken pot pie. Those were so good. Does The Local sell the ice cream sundaes like O'Sheehans or they want you to go to Cocos?

Interesting they brought back a turkey pot pie instead of chicken. Has anyone had it? Baked Ziti too. I like there are a few more options now than hamburger and hot dogs and wings. I loved the O'Sheehans chicken pot pie. Those were so good. Does The Local sell the ice cream sundaes like O'Sheehans or they want you to go to Cocos?

Had burgers, wings (we chose Korean chili), reuben sandwich, a couple different kinds of hotdogs and everything served hot and great service. Even fries generally piping hot. Tostadas looked good.

Like you, happy to see pot pie reappear - turkey was plentiful plus veg and fresh hot puff served on top. First time found the sauce quite soupy and mentioned to fleet executive chef who was checking on everything in all venues.

Fast forward to second visit. Taste excellent as sauce much better consistency. They really listened to feedback.

Best food and service we've had among Blue Lagoons or O'Sheehans - Local very popular but handled crowds well!

Sorry no clue about sundaes.

My daughter ordered the sweet Korean chili wings and couldn't eat them because they were too hot!

Luckily she tasted the sauce before taking a bite - and her face turned red and her eyes watered.

She mentioned to a server that there was nothing sweet about the wings!

(We've had them aboard Escape and they were not intolerably hot)

Pretzels with cheese sauce were very good.