Are slippers provided on Princess?

Literary Lynne

1 hour ago, sagafemina said:

Hope you're right, fannym, about D.P. and you are ABSOLUTELY right that Japanese (reportedly many of the pax are) expect these things.  I am NOT going to pack them, will hope that our pre-cruise hotel provides them, and will make a stink if they are not provided in our mini-suite, after actually wasting 15 mins precious packing time researching the matter! Thanks!

If you are on an Asian cruise maybe.

Any other Princess cruise they are provided in full suites only.

Good luck.

I always say a mini suite should not have the name suite in it.

That is all............

Well, yes, we are on a Japanese cruise.  So here's hoping they do the appropriate thing given the pax ethnicity.  I get that you're saying the only difference is the 50 sqft. Haven't been on Princess in years, and not all that enthusiastic to begin with.  Thanks for the reminder to pack the flip flops!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, sagafemina said:

Hope you're right, fannym, about D.P. and you are ABSOLUTELY right that Japanese (reportedly many of the pax are) expect these things.  I am NOT going to pack them, will hope that our pre-cruise hotel provides them, and will make a stink if they are not provided in our mini-suite, after actually wasting 15 mins precious packing time researching the matter! Thanks!

sagafemina, I went to another Princess Japanese cruise in 2018, slippers are provided in the cabins (inside & oceanview). I am sure you will have it in your mini-suite. No need to pack them. Both my pre-cruise and post-cruise hotels provide slippers too. 

Edited by fannym123

I've never considered that they might provide slippers. I sincerely doubt I would use them if provided. I have nice pair of leather slippers at home that are cozy in the winter but don't take them with me on trips. I don't wear robes so don't bother with the Princess robes. The ones I've seen have pretty much been designed to fit super petite 10 year old girls or something.

22 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I've never considered that they might provide slippers. I sincerely doubt I would use them if provided. I have nice pair of leather slippers at home that are cozy in the winter but don't take them with me on trips. I don't wear robes so don't bother with the Princess robes. The ones I've seen have pretty much been designed to fit super petite 10 year old girls or something.

And the slippers I have found in our suite were also too small for my little size 10 D tootsies.

40 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I don't wear robes so don't bother with the Princess robes. The ones I've seen have pretty much been designed to fit super petite 10 year old girls or something.

16 minutes ago, nukesubsailor said:

And the slippers I have found in our suite were also too small for my little size 10 D tootsies.

I believe I lucked out.  I am one of those petite old ladies and enjoyed the robe to wear while we were there, but did not want to buy one to take home.  I did wear the slippers.  Hubby did not wear his.  I have both pairs for myself here at home now.

PC30.JPG

11 minutes ago, cruisingwith4 said:

On the Diamond Princess, in Japan, they have slippers in the cabins. I haven't seen them on any other Princess ship.

On my one time in a suite on the Diamond, Mexico cruise, I received slippers.  I take those slippers on my cruises as they are too flimsy to really wear around the house, and because of all the sickness, etc. on cruises I will not walk barefoot on the carpet, on a ship or hotel room.  The poor slippers are pretty beat up now after repeated washings.  I still took them on my last cruise on the Royal this past April, stayed in a deluxe balcony obstructed and on the first day asked my steward if there was anyway he could get me new slippers.  That evening when I returned to my room the new slippers were on the bed.  Never hurts to ask!

On 5/3/2018 at 3:38 AM, Literary Lynne said:

About to sail on Sapphire Princess this weekend. It's our first time with Princess and I wondered if slippers are provided? Presume that bath robes are provided too?

Look forward to knowing whether I should be packing slippers and robes but hope not.

Thanks

Lynne 🙂

Yes to both.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2018 at 5:38 AM, Literary Lynne said:

About to sail on Sapphire Princess this weekend. It's our first time with Princess and I wondered if slippers are provided? Presume that bath robes are provided too?

Look forward to knowing whether I should be packing slippers and robes but hope not.

Thanks

Lynne 🙂

You  have to ask, but usually your room steward can find a pair...