Protein drinks/smoothies - Aqua Spa Cafe

spammie

Hi. I did try "searching" but got a little confused. Are protein drinks/smoothies available at the Aqua Spa Cafe? If so, are they covered in the Premium package or do you have to pay for them? Thank you! Wanda

Hi. I did try "searching" but got a little confused. Are protein drinks/smoothies available at the Aqua Spa Cafe? If so, are they covered in the Premium package or do you have to pay for them? Thank you! Wanda

Below is the Aqua Spa menu from Reflection during the morning

I tried a smoothie and a fresh pressed juice on separate occasions and it was covered by my package

d69eaed1193176d0e124d673a2f5eaaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm curious as to why they're not covered in the Classic since the posted price is under the $ allowance of Classic. Is this just a just because?

I wondered that too

The Classic package includes all ALCOHOLIC drinks up to $9.00.

In addition, it also includes:

• Can & fountain soda selections

• Fresh and bottled juices

• Premium coffees and teas

• Non-premium bottled water

Smoothies are not listed -it's not ANY drink up to $9.00.

However, if you buy the Premium Non-alcoholic package you get smoothies:

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water.

I actually don't like their smoothies although everyone's tastes are different. They don't use frozen fruit or ice, so they're not very cold. I wanted to get back there and do my own ha ha. Not a big deal, but I love a good fruit smoothie instead of dessert at night and it might have been a nice treat on my cruise.

I actually don't like their smoothies although everyone's tastes are different. They don't use frozen fruit or ice, so they're not very cold. I wanted to get back there and do my own ha ha. Not a big deal, but I love a good fruit smoothie instead of dessert at night and it might have been a nice treat on my cruise.

Agree, they are not cold. I had one on Eclipse two weeks ago and it was just cool - almost room temperature -not how I like my smoothies. I thought it was really pretty gross and got a credit for it.

They definitely aren’t the sugar bomb smoothies you get in many places. The detox and refuel were very good in my opinion. You could probably ask them to toss some ice in with the pressed juices and get more of a typical icy smoothie drink.

Thanks for posting the menu. I read somewhere (cannot remember where as I have read so much) that the Greek yogurt parfait was extra $$. This has no price next to it on the menu - does that mean that info isn’t true or outdated? Or I am misunderstanding?

Sent from my iPad using Forums