Breakfast menu ?

monakayk

Those menus are old. The gratutity was raised from the 15% shown on the menu to 18% quite awhile ago.

We don’t order from room service often but on our recent cruise I don’t recall the breakfast menu having that many choices.

Thank you very much - we leave next week on the Millennium in an OV, and haven't done anything but Concierge Class with Celebrity before. Had heard that the breakfast room service menu was different for non-concierge. And we have several early excursion days, so room service is the easiest option.

Thanks to Cruisestitch for the post. Like ready2escape it's been many years (12) since we've sailed regular verandah or oceanview, but definitely would consider a regular verandah on S-class, especially with the current pricing we've been seeing and the small likelihood that we'll advance to the next Captains Club level (even with the additional points the higher cabin categories give). I was wondering what the regular room service menu looked like since I knew that Concierge and Aqua were supposed to have an expanded menu. This seems similar to what I've been seeing on both the TV and in cabin door menus. Does anyone remember what's different?

Thank you very much - we leave next week on the Millennium in an OV, and haven't done anything but Concierge Class with Celebrity before. Had heard that the breakfast room service menu was different for non-concierge. And we have several early excursion days, so room service is the easiest option.

This menu is from our Concierge Cabin on last weeks cruise aboard the Summit.ad4b86aa7983ca37e0e6a5fb688eda5d.jpgf7c116eeea58386619b1bdb19102c243.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

This is the room menu we had April 2018 ( last month) on Reflection. We were in a

Royal Suite.

We wrote in different items like smoked salmon to have on a bagel (which came with all sorts of extras like capers, onions, etc), cappuccino, and iced cappuccino.

Everything we wrote in was delivered.

6c5b60d663544c300a65b379460ef0e5.jpg

e30453d238b6f6ce363b9dd4b46fc46b.jpg

614cbe52bb369b7f2f12c2c49e37a890.jpg

3f3e6fa5d0f8e3fd7d818b2631b08035.jpg

Here is the picture of the smoked salmon (the write in) that was delivered.

ba3628c580ef8f94a68d839f1af06524.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums