Island Princess Cabin P635

Brew-man

• 4 months later...
The Plaza Deck is one of my favorite locations.

Hello. I am new to the board and new to cruising. I just booked what will be my second cruise, to the Panama Canal on the Island Princess next month. I just posted a question, and while browsing around, came across your post. I am booked on the Plaza Deck, P539, and was just curious about noise drifting down. The agent who booked me, even booked me in a cabin right under the Photo Gallery, just so I wouldn't be under any area, where noise could be a factor. I am somewhat sensitive to music drifting through, and I was wondering about the proximity to the Explorers' Lounge. Isn't there a stage in that area? When comparing the deck plans for Plaza and Fiesta, it looks like I'm in a good spot, but just was curious about others' experience, or if it was even an issue. Thank you so much!:):)

Hello. I am new to the board and new to cruising. I just booked what will be my second cruise, to the Panama Canal on the Island Princess next month. I just posted a question, and while browsing around, came across your post. I am booked on the Plaza Deck, P539, and was just curious about noise drifting down. The agent who booked me, even booked me in a cabin right under the Photo Gallery, just so I wouldn't be under any area, where noise could be a factor. I am somewhat sensitive to music drifting through, and I was wondering about the proximity to the Explorers' Lounge. Isn't there a stage in that area? When comparing the deck plans for Plaza and Fiesta, it looks like I'm in a good spot, but just was curious about others' experience, or if it was even an issue. Thank you so much!:):)

Check the replies in your other thread. I would change cabins if possible as the one you booked is a 4 person cabin with bunk on the side walls.

Photo gallery is carpeted. Doubt you will have much noise there.

The stage is on the other side of the ship from your cabin.