Is this a good price?

I'm sailing on Symphony in 2019. The beverage prices were just posted. Is $59 (included grat.) a good price to pay for the all-inclusive liquor package? It says...a 200% discount or something like that. I guess that's suppose to distract me from seeing the bottom-line price.

There's no reason to give the cruise line all that money this far in advance. I would wait, that price will absolutely drop down. $59.00 is actually $69.62 because they add 18% gratuity at checkout. So to answer your original question no that's not a good price.

There's no reason to give the cruise line all that money this far in advance. I would wait, that price will absolutely drop down. $59.00 is actually $69.62 because they add 18% gratuity at checkout. So to answer your original question no that's not a good price.

Poster indicated the $59 included gratuities already. Its not an awful price. The lowest I've seen for our Majesty cruise is $47 plus gratuities. If you can justify $47 worth of drinks, you can probably justify $50.

I'm sailing on Symphony in 2019. The beverage prices were just posted. Is $59 (included grat.) a good price to pay for the all-inclusive liquor package? It says...a 200% discount or something like that. I guess that's suppose to distract me from seeing the bottom-line price.

not the best, but like others have said, buy it and watch the prices and cancel and rebook if it goes down

Just looked at our cruise planner for Symphony OCT. 2018 and it is $45.00 + 18%.

That is what we got our Oct Harmony and our Dec Allure for. Good enough price for me not to wait until I get on the ship to buy. We get 30% off since we are D+, but at $45 it is only a $1 pp per day difference, so for convenience I have purchased both of them already