CocoCay -----> Perfect Day at CocoCay-----------> Pricing!!!

The biggest improvement is the dock. We have only been able to tender 3 out of 6 times we have been to Cococay. We will have to wait and see if overcrowding is an issue but I do not expect it will be. The fresh water pool will be nice to have as an option. All of the added pay venues are fine for those that chose to partake. The map on the promo video is so out of proportion it is difficult to figure out if there will be much secluded space left. Some of the new venues should be open when we get there in December of this year. I am looking forward to docking.

If Royal doesn't reach the revenue targets they have in mind then I would expect that they would start charging for what is now complimentary in order to recoup their investment in the island. Only time will tell if enough people are interested in spending that kind of money when there are complimentary choices available.

I imagine revenue has a lot to do with differences in port fees, tender costs, and other savings by using your own island. Plus more demand could equal higher cruise fares for coco cay sailings.

We are going in the Grandeur 5/30/19 & prior to this coming out I was able to book a deluxe oceanview cabana - what does that translate to now since I don’t see them listed - the reservation is still on my cruise planner & when I called RCCL they said not to worry [emoji849] - I’ll take that response with a grain of salt

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Overall the pricing is not set, and on our sailing our prices shown are considerably higher than what the original post was showing. Our sailing is March 1, 2020 on the Harmony.

Our full day pass at the water park is $79 and the half day is $59. The cabanas w/waterpark entrance for 6 people is listed at $699. The cabanas at the Oasis and Chill are for up to 8 and are $449. I thought about doing that but by the time I add in the cost of the waterpark pass, I may as well do the cabana over there instead.

They also seem to mention free food from the snack shack, but isn't most of the food free anyway? Just seems odd for them to mention it like it is a great perk that you don't already get. Or am I really missing something?

Perfect Day at Coco Cay Pricing

Coco Cay Zipline - $79

Thrill Waterpark Half Day Pass - $39

Thrill Waterpark Full Day Pass - $44

Up, Up & Away Helium Balloon Ride - $39

Thrill Waterpark Cabana with Full Day Pass - $499

Cabana for $499 must be the ones in the water. We have rented the "land" ones every time we are there and never paid anything like that (!!) If has always been well worth the money.

I wonder if the pool is extra or part of the Waterpark?

No the $499 isn't the ones over the water -they are listed as ranging between $800-$1000. My sailing for the thrill park cabana is $699, I wish ours was only $499. I wonder why they have such a variation on pricing?

They also seem to mention free food from the snack shack, but isn't most of the food free anyway? Just seems odd for them to mention it like it is a great perk that you don't already get. Or am I really missing something?

They probably mention that it is free at the snack shack because these days there are so many things that have an upcharge.

No the $499 isn't the ones over the water -they are listed as ranging between $800-$1000. My sailing for the thrill park cabana is $699, I wish ours was only $499. I wonder why they have such a variation on pricing?

It looks like they are trying to optimize income from the cabanas. The prices vary by season and probably by how many passengers are in port that day. I assume that will be some days with more than one ship.

They may run "specials" if they do not sell out. It will probably be in the form of quietly making the offer to a limited number of people so as not to have to discount all of them.

The amount of complaining is not surprising. People act like every single vacation spot they go to hasn't been developed into a resort. Maybe that is more reason to want to keep more intact land, but that is not what the public wants. The people want activities, cabanas, etc. There is still everything you could do before, and more. This port can actually help save you money because you aren't forced to buy taxis to go to anything decent.

Not us, we go to CocoCay because of the critters and natural beauty not because of the development. It's nice they are putting in things for others, but you will still find us snorkeling on the back side come Symphony 2019. The wildness of it was what we found engaging.................:hearteyes: