Guest ticket booklet and c and a status

for our upcoming cruise we have guest ticket booklets. We have two adjoining rooms with one adult and one kid in each. Although in my cruise planner it shows my c and a number it does not appear in the booklet- just shows dashes. Same for my kids. Should I be concerned about this? Our family is all gold so we aren’t missing out on any great benefits but don’t want to miss out on the points.

for our upcoming cruise we have guest ticket booklets. We have two adjoining rooms with one adult and one kid in each. Although in my cruise planner it shows my c and a number it does not appear in the booklet- just shows dashes. Same for my kids. Should I be concerned about this? Our family is all gold so we aren’t missing out on any great benefits but don’t want to miss out on the points.

Call and ask. 800 526 9723

Not sure what kind of ticket booklets you are referring to. Your C&A benefits are loaded on your Seapass card. RC has not used coupons/tickets for a long time. Each person has to have their own C&A number, therefore status, and receives their benefits on their Seapass card. Kids receive the same status as their parents, but need their own C&A number, as does your wife/significant other.