Allure Adult Comedy show

Anyone know how strict they are with 18, my son is 17 and I have no problem with the show for him. He hears worse at school and on you tube. I can't get him a ticket but my mom has one and the show is not appropriate for her(hee hee). She was hoping they would let him in with us.

Thanks

Anyone know how strict they are with 18, my son is 17 and I have no problem with the show for him. He hears worse at school and on you tube. I can't get him a ticket but my mom has one and the show is not appropriate for her(hee hee). She was hoping they would let him in with us.

Thanks

When he walks in, he would have to be holding a SeaPass associated with the reservation.

Thanks

18+ only. He won't get in.

FWIW, I was in the standby line on Oasis last summer for the adult comedy show and I saw them let a few 16-17 year olds in with their parents after giving a warning and receiving the parents' approval. You may or may not have to use the standby line and you may or may not get him in, just thought I'd share my experience.

Thanks

Make sure he sits up front, he will love the show and maybe get some personal attention:')

I'd bring your mom's ticket (and your son) and say your mom couldn't make it and that he is attending with you instead. It's not like you're bringing a 12 year old. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There aren't any tickets for the shows. They are loaded on the Sea Pass so he would have to have your mother's Sea Pass. I don't think that will work.

There aren't any tickets for the shows. They are loaded on the Sea Pass so he would have to have your mother's Sea Pass. I don't think that will work.

So what would be wrong with that, they don't view pictures. I have seen then just use a printout on a clipboard and they just mark off the cabin.

So what would be wrong with that, they don't view pictures. I have seen then just use a printout on a clipboard and they just mark off the cabin.

No, sea passes are scanned and picture does come up

Your clipboard may have been at muster on some ships

On the Allure (not really recent) my son was not able to get into the show despite being with me and having a reservation. Once his seapass card was scanned he was told 18 and over. I complained at guest service and showed the cruise planner policy. I cannot remember if we were given tickets to a new show or if GS made us a new reservation. Either way afterwards he was able to see the show.

Edited by crusinthrough

Not on the Oasis this past week. All we had to do was tell them our Cabin # and they scratched the names off a sheet

Plus on the last day of the cruise they held a family & adult comedy shoes in the Opal theater with no reservations required. It was packed.

• 11 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:06 PM, cruisinfanatic said:

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, vpat48 said:

Not on the Oasis this past week. All we had to do was tell them our Cabin # and they scratched the names off a sheet

Plus on the last day of the cruise they held a family & adult comedy shoes in the Opal theater with no reservations required. It was packed.

This is true on the Allure as well. We just got off of it on Sunday. On the last night, they had the comedy show again in the theater and their were no reservations required. We all just walked in and sat wherever we wanted. Show started at 10!