Bringing bottled water on Adventure of the Seas?

I would be interested in the answer to this question as well. I have always sent a case of water and soda to my cabin on Carnival and was really upset at the RC prices for soda but the evian water is crazy. If we can not bring on water we will bring on water bottles and keep them filled.

It is officially not allowed, however the powers that be usually look the other way. You will find that the no water rule is usually only enforced during spring break. Also, make sure that the water or soda is in its original packaging and the packaging shows no indication of being opened and resealed.

Steve

Thanks everyone. When I called to order bottled water for our cabin, it was $81 total for 24 bottles. That's insane. I do prefer bottled water, but at that price I'd keep empty water bottles and refill.

We were flying in the day of the cruise, but with a recent notification from Delta of later time change to the flight, we opted to change to flying in the night before (which I'd wanted to do in the first place lol). Now that we'll be in FLL the night before the cruise, I'd love to be able to stop at a CVS or someplace to pick up bottled water.

Does anyone know of the closest store to pick up bottled water on the way to the port?

Thanks everyone. When I called to order bottled water for our cabin, it was $81 total for 24 bottles. That's insane. I do prefer bottled water, but at that price I'd keep empty water bottles and refill.

We were flying in the day of the cruise, but with a recent notification from Delta of later time change to the flight, we opted to change to flying in the night before (which I'd wanted to do in the first place lol). Now that we'll be in FLL the night before the cruise, I'd love to be able to stop at a CVS or someplace to pick up bottled water.

Does anyone know of the closest store to pick up bottled water on the way to the port?

Publix, in the Harbor Shops, just off 29th St, west of the port entrance.

• 2 weeks later...

While we're on the subject of bottled water... I was reading on the general RC boards that Quantum and Oasis class ships offer complimentary bottled water in their Suite lounges during the day (for GS and higher). Is this also true on Adventure? (I know you can get bottled water during the free drink time after 5:00). We are booked in a GS end of the month and will spend lots of time in the SL.

While we're on the subject of bottled water... I was reading on the general RC boards that Quantum and Oasis class ships offer complimentary bottled water in their Suite lounges during the day (for GS and higher). Is this also true on Adventure? (I know you can get bottled water during the free drink time after 5:00). We are booked in a GS end of the month and will spend lots of time in the SL.

No beverages in the Adventure SL outside of the evening cocktail period.