Has Qsine been replaced on ALL ships now?

Gracie115

That is a very good question, following!!

Would like to know also: is it a replacement or just an addition (maybe an alternating concept)?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

I think S only

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Le Petit Chef fully replaced Qsine on Infinity effective with the 17 May Pacific Coastal cruise from San Diego to Vancouver...

Thanks for the information......too bad...the very restricted menu that I've read about Le Petit Chef means we won't go....AND the $55 per person fee....:eek:

On the Silhouette soon, be interested to know about that one.

We were on Eclipse when they were trialling Sushi on 5, wish the crepes had stayed!

Ah, we are on Silhouette in Sep and was checking if it was Qsine or LPC , neither were there to book so changeover coming

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Little by little our favorite sailing traditions are going by the wayside!

We always started our cruise off with lunch in Bistro on 5. Their soups and crepes were so delicious! Miss this venue very much! I wish they would add some of the menu items from Bistro elsewhere on the ships.

So now we go to Luminae when we board and honestly, not a huge fan of the menu offered and the buffet is too crowded to enjoy.

Our 1st evening on our cruises are always enjoyed in Q-sine. We prefer going there rather then to Luminae as usually the first night is a bit hectic in most of the dining rooms and after a long day we just want to relax at our own pace.

So many menu items we love, lava crab, painters filet, disco shrimp to name a few and to think that we wont ever be able to have them again is sad!

I've seen the videos of Le Petit and IMO, its not something we would enjoy. The limited menu throws it off for us as there are things I wouldn't eat, and things my husband and son wouldn't eat. I see no sense in ordering the alternate choices if they are not a part of the "show."

Although we would have it included because of the suite level we stay in, I still wouldn't go. Yes, the little chef hanging onto your plate in animation may be cute and all, but it's to gimmicky for me and would get boring quick.

We sail on the Silhouette next March and are a bit unhappy that we probably will not be able to follow our beloved traditions! :(

So many menu items we love, lava crab, painters filet, disco shrimp to name a few and to think that we wont ever be able to have them again is sad!

Those and the sweet potato fries are on our must have list...

SHOOT--we LOVED Qsine!

Sad Lawn Club isn't on Equinox; it was a late found favorite...

We were pretty big fans of all our specialty meals...

I won't be long until LLP turns the Lawn into something different....perhaps an Afghanistan restaurant for only $199 per meal.

Hank

I won't be long until LLP turns the Lawn into something different....perhaps an Afghanistan restaurant for only $199 per meal.

Hank

I would pay $100.00 not $199.00, maybe a deal to be had at embarkation!

bon voyage

We have booked and paid for reservation at Qsine for our August British Isles cruise on Eclipse. I notice that Qsine is no longer listed as a dining choice online.

Will they likely notify us and refund or should I just wait and see what happens?

We have been able to book for Qsine on Connie this coming August so still there.

I think it is sad that they are removing Qsine but perhaps the novelty has worn off and using an iPad isn't as quirky as it was when it was first used there. Just glad to do it one last time if it is to be removed. We may do it twice now and make the most of it while it is there...

Not sure about the Petit Chef though ....seems like something to do once but with a limited, expensive menu .. for a lot of money

Re the Lawn Club ---- we went to the Lawn Club when it first started on the Sihouette and didn't rate it then to be honest.

We have booked and paid for reservation at Qsine for our August British Isles cruise on Eclipse. I notice that Qsine is no longer listed as a dining choice online.

Will they likely notify us and refund or should I just wait and see what happens?

My question as well and if we are booked for Qsine will our reservation be kept even with Petit Chef since we paid at a lower premium?

Patty

Edited by cw2go

Even though the Celebrity website is no longer showing Qsine as a specialty restaurant on the Millennium, Qsine is still alive on the ship. We just boarded to that news and are a bit relieved. We're not crazy about Qsine, but it's fine. The people in specialty dining do not know when Qsine will be replaced by LPC.

Even though the Celebrity website is no longer showing Qsine as a specialty restaurant on the Millennium, Qsine is still alive on the ship. We just boarded to that news and are a bit relieved. We're not crazy about Qsine, but it's fine. The people in specialty dining do not know when Qsine will be replaced by LPC.

Thanks for the info