Breakfast room service

You will have a door hanger menu, if you want a set-time delivery. Fill it out before you go to bed and hang it on your doorknob. They will call you a few mins. before they deliver.

You can also call and order on the phone...usually takes about 30-45 mins.

Quick question about breakfast room service please, can I order it the night before to be delivered at a certain time or is it a case of ring in the morning and they’ll deliver when they can?

There will be forms in your room where you can order and leave it on your door before you go to bed. You can select the time you wish to have it delivered the next morning.

Have a great cruise!!

I pre order coffee and danish every day on every cruise. We use it as our alarm clock since they call when they’re on the way. We always tip $2; sometimes $3.

What does the tip have to do with how to order? Now, we are going to have 50 replies of bragging how much each person tips, and completely lose sight of the question.

Please note, the time you select may not be exactly when they show up. If you have picked an extremely busy time, please have a bit of flexibility. And, please, remember a gratuity.

Domino's Pizza delivers in 30 minutes. If you put out your request the night before, the orders are staged for those time slots, similar to Domino's Pizza. The "drivers" take the orders based on the neighborhood they are going to for efficiency. The cruise ship, manages to produce a huge amount of food, and short periods of time, and delivers it to your table. There is no such time as a busy time. Your food should and has always been delivered in the window as ordered. They had all night to plan it out.

By the way, you don't need to tip, since tipping is based on good service. Now if you want, than do so, but if they are late, definitely don't tip. Poor service, is poor service, and tips are for good service.

My experience on RCI and other lines.

If I put the card on the door when retiring for the night, the food will arrive at the beginning of the half hour window, if not a few minutes before.

Your experience may be different.

Domino's Pizza delivers in 30 minutes. If you put out your request the night before, the orders are staged for those time slots, similar to Domino's Pizza. The "drivers" take the orders based on the neighborhood they are going to for efficiency. The cruise ship, manages to produce a huge amount of food, and short periods of time, and delivers it to your table. There is no such time as a busy time. Your food should and has always been delivered in the window as ordered. They had all night to plan it out.

By the way, you don't need to tip, since tipping is based on good service. Now if you want, than do so, but if they are late, definitely don't tip. Poor service, is poor service, and tips are for good service.

Yikes.

Another room service question:

If I order the continental breakfast and I have the Deluxe drink package would I have to pay for this or is it considered on my beverage package?

- MORNING BEVERAGES†

Mimosa

Fresh orange juice topped with Domaine Chandon Brut

Ultimate Bloody Mary

Grey Goose Vodka and our house bloody mary mix

garnished with lime and olives

Available at current bar pricing, plus 18% gratuity.

Thanks!

Another room service question:

If I order the continental breakfast and I have the Deluxe drink package would I have to pay for this or is it considered on my beverage package?

- MORNING BEVERAGES†

Mimosa

Fresh orange juice topped with Domaine Chandon Brut

Ultimate Bloody Mary

Grey Goose Vodka and our house bloody mary mix

garnished with lime and olives

Available at current bar pricing, plus 18% gratuity.

Thanks!

Drink package doesn’t cover room service delivery at any time.

My experience on RCI and other lines.

If I put the card on the door when retiring for the night, the food will arrive at the beginning of the half hour window, if not a few minutes before.

Your experience may be different.

That is our experience with Royal Caribbean also. Generally comes early, rarely, if ever, late.

M

I don’t mind within a half hour window or so, just wasn’t sure if it was a case of they would deliver during ‘breakfast time’ between like 6 and 11 lol

Edited by Ambermark
emoji didn’t work