Men’s shoes for beaches!

Why not ask you husband instead of the boards. Not to be funny, but I make the decisions on what I want to wear. Not my wife.

My husband hates shopping, and has very little interest in what he wears ( mind on more interesting topics! Lol! ) From talking to friends and relatives, I can assure you he is not alone in this, either!

I, on the other hand, absolutely love shopping. I find he is usually very pleased to be offered a selection of new items to choose from, and pleasantly surprised to find that he has enough short sleeved shirts for the summer and so on. He does have to buy his own footwear, because of checking the right fit etc, but does find it helpful if I can steer him into appropriate shoe shops for what he needs.

There are quite a lot of men who would not think to ask others for suggestions on what types of shoes etc are available or work well in certain situations, while many women would consider this a sensible option and not hesitate to ask for others experiences.

Maybe the original poster has a husband more like mine?

Everyone is different?

I've used the Sketchers Go Walk on and off board a few times. They are non-slip, quick drying and very comfy.

skechers_go_walk_3_mens_walking_shoes_skechers_go_walk_3_mens_running_shoes-navy_and_grey-main_image_400x400.jpg

But I also have a pair if Clark's Sandals that I can walk miles in them without issues.

Cool-sandals-men-brown-leather-2016-clarks-moderate-clarks-raffesun-spring-summer-2F5F.jpg

dp

My DH has a couple of pairs of Sketchers in different styles. I also have some. Very very comfortable, extremely light to wear and also to pack.

They get my vote.

My DH has a couple of pairs of Sketchers in different styles. I also have some. Very very comfortable, extremely light to wear and also to pack.

They get my vote.

Yes, I forgot to mention how surprisingly light the sketchers are.

Thanks for bringing it up.

dp

This is what my husband wears too. He is a professional Charter Captain and wears these as his work shoes also.

Cruisebabe this is off topic but do you watch the Bravo show Below Deck? I love that show but often wonder if it's an accurate depiction of high end charters. Some of those people are so demanding and condescending there's no way I could tolerate that!

My husband hates shopping, and has very little interest in what he wears ( mind on more interesting topics! Lol! ) From talking to friends and relatives, I can assure you he is not alone in this, either!

I, on the other hand, absolutely love shopping. I find he is usually very pleased to be offered a selection of new items to choose from, and pleasantly surprised to find that he has enough short sleeved shirts for the summer and so on. He does have to buy his own footwear, because of checking the right fit etc, but does find it helpful if I can steer him into appropriate shoe shops for what he needs.

There are quite a lot of men who would not think to ask others for suggestions on what types of shoes etc are available or work well in certain situations, while many women would consider this a sensible option and not hesitate to ask for others experiences.

Maybe the original poster has a husband more like mine?

Everyone is different?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband, son, and I all got Keens two years ago for a Disney World trip and they've been fantastic - we all love them. Waterproof, comfortable for lots of walking, and durable. I just washed all ours last week and they look brand new. We got Teva flip flops for that trip too and have really liked those - comfortable and good for walking even as a flip flop.

DH swears by his Rockport boat shoes. He has worn them for years and loves them. He never complains about sore feet. He used to have plantar faciatis and hasn't had a problem since he started wearing Rockports.

My dh does the same. Wears Rockport boat shoes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums