Large Groups on a sailing?

Can some of our experts help me out. I believe there are several websites that help you see if there is a large group on a specific sailing. For example I am an attorney and I know we sometimes have classes on a cruise ship and there may be 500 on a ship. For many people 500 attorneys is a fate worse than death!~ I ask this because I was on a cruise and there was a large group before and they monopolized the pool with games, the bars, etc. It was not fun. I do want to try and avoid it in the future if possible by doing my research and am hoping you all can tell me where to look. Not to mention the fact do not want to accidentally land on one of the nude cruises! Thank you in advance!

You can't accidentally land on a nude cruise, as they are full charters and can only be booked through the site of the organizer. I think there is a board here for theme cruises, and you can also google theme cruises. EM

I could start with a 500 attorneys joke but I won't...we were on a cruise with a large group called the Abraham Hicks group. They were all about being happy and probably had half of the ship booked. We were concerned but honestly they were never a problem. They had a few events in the theater and yes, we saw them at the bars etc but they never took over anything. The Park West groups are a lot more annoying because the love to take over the sky lounge on a sea day with their "lectures" and "auctions" for their high rollers.... Bottom line for us we just go and enjoy the cruise regardless of any groups.

Can some of our experts help me out. I believe there are several websites that help you see if there is a large group on a specific sailing. For example I am an attorney and I know we sometimes have classes on a cruise ship and there may be 500 on a ship. For many people 500 attorneys is a fate worse than death!~ I ask this because I was on a cruise and there was a large group before and they monopolized the pool with games, the bars, etc. It was not fun. I do want to try and avoid it in the future if possible by doing my research and am hoping you all can tell me where to look. Not to mention the fact do not want to accidentally land on one of the nude cruises! Thank you in advance!

For our April 28, 2019 Edge TA cruise, we have a large group onboard, but they are part of a vender that sells tons of Celebrity Cruises. They will have some parties and events, but most are people who have cruised before and are doing their President's Cruise. This only becomes an issue IF certain places are closed off and other cruisers are not allowed to use those areas. Usually groups on Celebrity are not 500, but I would research and make up your own mind, especially since you had a prior situation, There are groups on many cruises, but you would not even realize they were there in most cases.

I am sure there are a few cruisers that can definitely elaborate on this issue.

Edited by Lastdance

We were on a cruise with, something like, 200 people from Tupperware. It seemed fine to us. We didn't even really notice them besides when they took over the Observation Lounge.

But 500 attorneys? Hope the bartenders don't get any drink orders wrong!