web site

We also could not long in with our Royal Caribbean password. On Monday we had to reset our Celebrity password by calling Celebrity. Today when we could not log into our Royal account, we tried our Celebrity password and it worked. They didn't tell us that changing one would change both.

I have to change my password every single time I login. This has been going on weeks.

I routinely clear caches etc so this not the problem. I have emailed RCL who replied with the usual spiel and problem solved.

They have not answered my subsequent emails saying problem not solved.

I have 3 cruises booked so very annoying.

Grrr it's driving me round the bend! Non of the links work. I try to log into cruise planner and it takes me to a page full of numbers to contact them. I click on excursions and it takes me to the US site. I click on change country and nothing happens. I put in my password and it says booking is locked. I try to check in online and it says password invalid. Half an hour later I am finally in my booking and I've tried that many different links and log in pages that I can't for the life of me remember which one worked so tomorrow when I try to log on to see if my guarantee cabin has been allocated yet I will have to go through the whole palaver again. And whatever happened to C&A online? I haven't been able to access that for years (UK). Come on RC it is 2018 here - sort it please.

I had an issue this week it kept telling me my C&A number was incorrect. When I called Royal they said this happens when you spell your name wrong. I looked at it again but it was correct. The rep was not very friendly at all.

I had an issue this week it kept telling me my C&A number was incorrect. When I called Royal they said this happens when you spell your name wrong. I looked at it again but it was correct. The rep was not very friendly at all.

So frustrating, isn't it? I've never experienced a website that's so incompetent. I'll just keep booking with other lines, the ones where pricing and booking are a breeze, the way it should be. :rolleyes:

I think the daily threads asking this same question should be merged into one. Or maybe it should be a sticky post. Or maybe RCL cruisers should know by now that the website rarely works and that by posting and asking if others "have the same issue" (trust me, they are) isn't going to solve the problem or help anyone whatsoever.