Milkshakes made outside of Johnny Rockets onboard

When I was on Princess I remember that you could get a milkshake at a lot of different places on the ship and they had a package that Included that. I'm wondering if they have milkshakes on Royal Caribbean outside Johnny Rockets, especially on the Oasis because I'm going on it in August.

I've only seen one milkshake offered on Royal and it was horrible. It was on the "Chocolate menu" they had for breakfast on Allure back in 2013. The took icecubes in chocolate milk and ran it in a blender for 3 seconds.

When I was on Princess I remember that you could get a milkshake at a lot of different places on the ship and they had a package that Included that. I'm wondering if they have milkshakes on Royal Caribbean outside Johnny Rockets, especially on the Oasis because I'm going on it in August.

No I don't believe so...but you could make your own with soft serve or ice cream and milk from the WJ. JR's milkshakes are pretty good and you know you can get them to go with out the service fee..just walk in and ask.

I've only seen one milkshake offered on Royal and it was horrible. It was on the "Chocolate menu" they had for breakfast on Allure back in 2013. The took icecubes in chocolate milk and ran it in a blender for 3 seconds.

I think that's how they make mudslides too. Very bad

I've yet to see a real "milkshake" on a ship...I know JR sells them, but I've never partaken. For one week, it can certainly be done without. Too many good ones shoreside, to waste calories on a bad milkshake!

I've yet to see a real "milkshake" on a ship...I know JR sells them, but I've never partaken. For one week, it can certainly be done without. Too many good ones shoreside, to waste calories on a bad milkshake!

JR milkshakes are real and are good

I meant to say outside of Johnny Rockets.

Thanks for the info. I was suprised you can only get milkshakes on johnny rockets. do you think they could make them at the vitality cafe where they make smoothies?

I don't believe they have ice cream at the Vitality Cafe.

We did "experience" real ice cream being offered in the windjammer on Adventure - once. They had different flavors each day. You could make your own milk shake in that case. I also order ice cream in the MDR when the desserts are lacking. The free MDR ice cream is not as good as the added cost ben and jerrys options.

You can also get malted shakes at Johnny Rockets. I like the chocolate one very much.

Even though I think they use vanilla ice cream as base for all the shakes and then add syrups for different flavours.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I had no idea you could get milkshakes to go at Johnny’s. Guess I’ll have the kids use the BOGO coupons.

If you want a milkshake to go, be sure not to sit down because they may quickly serve fries and onion rings and then you're on the hook for the food cost.

If you want a milkshake to go, be sure not to sit down because they may quickly serve fries and onion rings and then you're on the hook for the food cost.

Wait - am I understanding this correctly? You can get a milkshake to go in JR for NO SERVICE FEE???

We actually like the Mudslide and think it tastes like a milkshake :) you can ask for it at any bar onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess you've never had a properly made mudslide? Royals are basically chocolate milk with ice, crushed ice, and liquor. YUCK!

Go to the windjammer. Take one of the plastic tumblers out to the soft serve machine on the pool deck. (or if there is one inside the WJ - depends on the ship). Fill half way with the flavor of your choice. Go back to the coffee station. Add the kind of milk/cream you like. If you want mocha, use chocolate soft serve and add some coffee at the coffee station. Stir vigorously.

Free milkshake!