Suite Booking With Summer of Savings Promotion

Woobstr112G

This sound kinda dumb, but here goes. I was looking at a Canada New England cruise for next year. I was pondering going all out and booking the PH so I did a phantom booking. I see the Summer of Savings gives me $150.00pp Shipboard spending, Unlimited Hi Speed internet for 2, pre-paid tips for two, and the PBP for two. Here's where I get confused. With the PH you get the suite perk of the PBP, internet, & unlimited specialty dining. Nothing is canceled out (specialty dining) if you take the 4 for free, right? I like the idea of getting $300.00 OBC's and free gratuities with the promotion.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

You are correct. When you book the PH some the benefits of the cabin are a duplicate of some of the Best perks. The OBC and gratuities are the two of the Perks that are still beneficial.

That is why you should check to see if the PH would be less expensive without the Best perks (resident, military, etc. rates) and run the numbers.

I have never cruises in a PH, but it should be an amazing experience.

This sound kinda dumb, but here goes. I was looking at a Canada New England cruise for next year. I was pondering going all out and booking the PH so I did a phantom booking. I see the Summer of Savings gives me $150.00pp Shipboard spending, Unlimited Hi Speed internet for 2, pre-paid tips for two, and the PBP for two. Here's where I get confused. With the PH you get the suite perk of the PBP, internet, & unlimited specialty dining. Nothing is canceled out (specialty dining) if you take the 4 for free, right? I like the idea of getting $300.00 OBC's and free gratuities with the promotion.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

Bob- you might want to call Celebrity reservations or captains club with your question- maybe you will get a better deal. Who knows. The website is sometimes misleading.

We book mainly RS with the odd PH....invariably we have duplicated perks.

Both S and M class PH suites are an experience in their own right. M class for the wonderful deck, butlers pantry and traditional feel and the S class for its extravagance of light and space....

Hope you enjoy!