Half Moon Cay or Princess Cays?

While most like HMC better, we rather enjoy Princess Cays more.

Love the Banana Beach Bar at PC because it's located directly on the water and has live music (duet) playing Oldies & Caribbean tunes ... but not so loud that you can't chat with others. :D

I have been to both and both have

food

beach

nice rest rooms

HMC has their own set of tenders. At PC the ship has to use their onboard tender/lifeboats. No biggie.

Bottom line...no preference

Ive been to both and Princess Cay is so much easier for my husband who is disabled to navigate. There is very easy access to the beach which we were not able to find at HMC,

I have been to both, Half Moon Cay! Hands Down!

We walked down to the Bar that looks like a boat! Found chairs under trees and had the best day.

There was waiter service! No waiter service on Princess Cay.

The water entrance was so Sandy and smooth. No Rocks! Princess Cay has a rocky entrance.

Food (BBQ) was the same to me. Both was fine.

Whatever u choose enjoy.😁

HMC has their own set of tenders. At PC the ship has to use their onboard tender/lifeboats.

As of our most recent visit, Princess Cays now uses large tender boats instead of the lifeboats. They take a long time to fill up so you may be sitting for a while before you head over to the island. They also finished building a return queue line for the tender and added WiFi hotspots.

Overall, I prefer Half Moon Cay but Princess Cays is nice as well.

I have been to both and both have

food

beach

nice rest rooms

HMC has their own set of tenders. At PC the ship has to use their onboard tender/lifeboats. No biggie.

Bottom line...no preference

Really enjoyed Princess Cay but getting back to the ship took forever. Waiting in the blazing sun for 50 minutes waiting for a tender was no fun.

We've been to both and prefer Half Moon Cay. The rocks at Princess Cay and uneven ocean floor make it very difficult to get out of the water. Also, we agree that you must have water shoes at Princess Cay.

Just wondering if all who are saying HMC have actually been to BOTH Princess Cays and Half Moon Cay? :confused:

I have been to both and I say Half Moon Cay is the better choice. My reason is the beach there, as I have never seen a more beautiful white sand beach. The sand is soft. There's no rocks on the beach or in the water. I walked out into the water to almost chest-deep and the sand was like velvet under my feet. Princess Cays, on the other hand.......gravel for sand full of rocks and large chunks of coral on the beach and in the water. Need water shoes definitely. Was woefully unimpressed.

I have been to both and I say Half Moon Cay is the better choice. My reason is the beach there, as I have never seen a more beautiful white sand beach. The sand is soft. There's no rocks on the beach or in the water. I walked out into the water to almost chest-deep and the sand was like velvet under my feet. Princess Cays, on the other hand.......gravel for sand full of rocks and large chunks of coral on the beach and in the water. Need water shoes definitely. Was woefully unimpressed.

And the clarity of the water is amazing. In chest deep water I can still count my toes. ;p