What Flag in U.S. Ports ?

I know that Royal Caribbean flies the Bahamian Flag because that's where their ships are registered, I also know that when they are in port they fly the country flag of whatever port they are in. My question is: Whenever Royal Caribbean ships are in a U.S. port, do they fly the U.S. Flag, the State Flag of that port or both ?

Thank You in advance for your responses.

I know that Royal Caribbean flies the Bahamian Flag because that's where their ships are registered, I also know that when they are in port they fly the country flag of whatever port they are in. My question is: Whenever Royal Caribbean ships are in a U.S. port, do they fly the U.S. Flag, the State Flag of that port or both ?

Thank You in advance for your responses.

Both

The only vessels that I've ever seen that fly a state flag are Texas tugs.

I've seen cruise ships fly the Conch Republic flag when in Key West. I know Majesty of the Seas used to do....don't know if they still do.

I've seen cruise ships fly the Conch Republic flag when in Key West. I know Majesty of the Seas used to do....don't know if they still do.

When we stopped at Key West on the way to Havana last year on the Empress, I noticed the rainbow flag flying at sailaway.

Got a kick out of it, but did not get a pic. Nice of them to honor one of Key West's main demographics.

This topic sent me through my pictures looking since I have seen ships flying the particular US state flag along with the US flag on numerous occasions. Could not find any, so went out to Port Canaveral today and found NCL's Gem flying Florida's flag along with the US flag.

I assume there is no standard protocol for displaying, but think it is a nice gesture.

2ngsy6w.jpg

Oasis flys a Rainbow flag as well.

Liberty had a much smaller one.

626339d55b34affae958725b2dfd25af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk