Beverage packages?

ARI421

The photo's on the celebrity site for the "traditional" drink package do show frozen beverages but I would tend to agree with you. My guess is it's pretty much well brand mixed drinks (vodka/cran, rum & coke, whiskey & ginger, perhaps a margarita on the rocks).

The web site lists Bloody Mary, daquari and Pina Colada, as included cocktails. Since it includes “House” vodka, gin, rum, scotch, etc. as well as still water & fountain soda: surely you can get rum & coke, gin & tonic, scotch and soda and similar. With a $6 limit drinks like margarita, martinis, mojito, Long Island iced teas, Black Russian are most likely above the limit.

The Standard package doesn’t include the speciality coffees and teas or the fresh juices. From what has been reported the wine selection is not great.

If you are only going to drink very basic cocktails then you may be okay on a classic package but the drinks on Celebrity are very expensive and having a premium package is the way to go in my opinion. I drink both wines and cocktails along with specialty coffees and sparking waters throughout the day and I would not be able to do that with the classic.

It spells it out pretty well as to what is available in each package here ...

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/premium-classic-and-standard

we usually go with the premium package and never have to worry about it. In addition to premium alcohol, you get premium bottled waters and a better wine choice. Enjoy whatever you choose.

I think some of the posts here are rather presumptuous. The OP is not asking what you do but rather what’s available. Perhaps the OP drinks 2-4 frozen drinks per day and that’s it or perhaps they rather not purchase a premium package over taking another family member with them. The reality is the premium can cost as much as taking another guest and not everyone sailing has an unlimited budget, they try to be cost effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are only going to drink very basic cocktails then you may be okay on a classic package but the drinks on Celebrity are very expensive and having a premium package is the way to go in my opinion. I drink both wines and cocktails along with specialty coffees and sparking waters throughout the day and I would not be able to do that with the classic.

The Classic Package includes frozen alcoholic drinks, specialty coffees, bottled water both still and sparkling. A Long Island Tea is included in the Classic Package using well brands. As you only pay the difference between the Classic Package price point and a beverage over it we find the Classic works just fine for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums