Finding a crew member

I know it's been discussed, but I can't find the thread. Isn't there someone to contact if you are inquiring about a crew member? We really enjoyed our wait staff on the Oasis, and we were wondering if they were still aboard. Who can we contact?

I know it's been discussed, but I can't find the thread. Isn't there someone to contact if you are inquiring about a crew member? We really enjoyed our wait staff on the Oasis, and we were wondering if they were still aboard. Who can we contact?

What if a crew member was after your contact information? How about one interested in your daughter? Want that info given away to the crew member?

What if a crew member was after your contact information? How about one interested in your daughter? Want that info given away to the crew member?

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Even if you found them, they won't remember you. Their job is to be really good, and make your vacation memorable. Than they move onto the next person.

Even if you found them, they won't remember you. Their job is to be really good, and make your vacation memorable. Than they move onto the next person.

Well this is not true in my experience. I´ve met several crew members over the years remembering me from priot cruises and they always approached me first, before I even had a chance to recognize them. Yes their job is to make my vacation memorable and yes they move on to the next one, but they still remember you.

BTW I agree with gerif and cruisinfanatic.

I don't think RC will give out that info, but I did become friends with our last room attendant on FB. We liked her so much that we planned our next cruise when she would be there and confirmed what cabins she was going to have when we picked ours.

I disagree with this too! We have a favorite waiter on the Oasis that we have been fortunate enough to make contact with on our last several cruises.

We usually do My Time Dining so as soon as we board we go to the dining room and inquire if Andrew is working there for the week and if we can be assigned to his section. But even if he is not in My Time they always let him know we are onboard and he ALWAYS comes and finds us and we have the best conversation.

We are on the Oasis again next month and we hope Andrew has not yet moved to the Symphony! :D

I would hope Royal would not give out this information, for safety and security reasons (passengers and crew/staff alike).

OP you can try Facebook, or even post on an upcoming Roll Call. You say you "were wondering if they were still aboard". I'm not sure why you want to know, but if it is just to say HI, I'd suggest the previously-mentioned ways. If it is because you enjoyed their service, remember that crew have contracts which expire and renew, and they may have been sent to a different ship by the next time you cruise.