Movies under the stars on Silouhette?

tallnthensome

I dug around and really couldn't find a difintive answer on this particular ship. Does the Silouhette have movies on deck anywhere at night? I have two young daughters that love movies under the stars while cruising. Anything on the Silhouette? Thanks .....

I don't think there any of the "S" class ships have this feature....I know Eclipse didn't in April

I read on a different thread that this feature has been added to the Solstice. I believe it is in the Lawn area.

Yeah, seems like the answer is no but I wasn't a 100% sure. This will be my first Celebrity Sailing. I'm surprised they don't. My last three cruises on MSC, NCL, and Carnival all had them on deck. Seems like Celebrity is behind on this ........

I dug around and really couldn't find a difintive answer on this particular ship. Does the Silouhette have movies on deck anywhere at night? I have two young daughters that love movies under the stars while cruising. Anything on the Silhouette? Thanks .....

Just off Silhouette last Saturday. Sorry to disappoint you, but there are no movies under the stars on that ship at present. You will find them on Summit.