Labadee Bungalow - already full

Hey Experts,

I have booked the Allure for September 2nd and when I checked last week, right after I booked, the website said to ask on board. Anyone ever had any luck getting one that late? Does Crown and Anchor status matter? Any input would be appreciated.

On board you will be put on a list, first come, first served, and then hope for someone to cancel.

So I would board as early as I could and go to the desk and get on the list.

But keep checking your Cruise Planner, one may open up.

You can have a lovely day without a cabana, if you aren't able to get one...and think of the money you'll save!!!

Yes...you'll save a lot of money not renting a "Cabana" but the "Bungalow's" are so nice and at a much better price point.

I have a bungalow reserved for my Oasis sailing. Got it for $197 during a sale. As it's only my girlfriend and I on the trip, I'm debating whether or not it's worth it. So if anyone is on Oasis November 25 and bungalows are full - let me know and I'll give you a heads up if I cancel mine. :)

I have a bungalow reserved for my Oasis sailing. Got it for $197 during a sale. As it's only my girlfriend and I on the trip, I'm debating whether or not it's worth it. So if anyone is on Oasis November 25 and bungalows are full - let me know and I'll give you a heads up if I cancel mine. :)

If serious about canceling should post on your Roll Call...

I went to book at Bungalow last night for our Allure sailing in mid-sept and they are sold out as well. Im sure they go super fast because of the price point compared to the Cabanas.

Hey Experts,

I have booked the Allure for September 2nd and when I checked last week, right after I booked, the website said to ask on board. Anyone ever had any luck getting one that late? Does Crown and Anchor status matter? Any input would be appreciated.

I've only been to Labadee on Freedom, a slightly smaller ship, but our cruise did have cancellations and we were able to book one the day we boarded. For some reason though that April 2015 cruise had a lot of cancellations, we got a surprise upgrade at the pier.

I'm hoping to get a bungalow as well. We leave on the Harmony on Saturday. By the time we booked the cruise in May, all of the cabanas and bungalows were sold out.

Where do I go to sign up to get on the waiting list?

Lori

I'm hoping to get a bungalow as well. We leave on the Harmony on Saturday. By the time we booked the cruise in May, all of the cabanas and bungalows were sold out.

Where do I go to sign up to get on the waiting list?

Lori

Explorations desk, which on Allure and Oasis I believe is deck 5 near guest services. < Checked the deck plans, its a kiosk near the on-air club on the promenade, deck 5.