Smoking at the Retreat Deck?

cruisestitch

Back in January I posed the question” are we buying a pig in a poke?” And now that feeling is creeping up on me again. People are being asked to spend quite a large amount of money to book a suite but what will the locations that accompany it bring? Will there be any smoking area on the deck. There are people who say if there is one, they will cancel but no one knows at this point so how can one be expected to make good decisions on how to spend their cruise money?

And there are still so many other questions. Will there be a kids area? Will there be a card room? Will there be a library? Will there be….....you can add your own.

I, for one, I am disappointed that the reveals have come to a halt. And even some places which we thought we knew have now been rescinded : deck five what’s going on with that?

Celebrity Cruises, are you listening?

I think these things are always fluid. They might be planning what seems like the best idea ever, but in reality, none of the passengers like it, or it’s impossible to execute it correctly. So changes are made. What was revealed as an amazing feature, doesn’t exist six months down the line, and has been replaced by something else. Isn’t it part of the fun of being on a new ship to help shake down the new features?

Back in January I posed the question” are we buying a pig in a poke?” And now that feeling is creeping up on me again. People are being asked to spend quite a large amount of money to book a suite but what will the locations that accompany it bring? Will there be any smoking area on the deck. There are people who say if there is one, they will cancel but no one knows at this point so how can one be expected to make good decisions on how to spend their cruise money?

And there are still so many other questions. Will there be a kids area? Will there be a card room? Will there be a library? Will there be….....you can add your own.

I, for one, I am disappointed that the reveals have come to a halt. And even some places which we thought we knew have now been rescinded : deck five what’s going on with that?

Celebrity Cruises, are you listening?

Too busy changing the names of the ships, never mind the areas on them :evilsmile::eek:.

I agree...no one provides info or answers questions as in the past.

LLP appears to run a very ad hoc operation ,.,.but seems like she is enjoying herself quite a bit, while we wait for reveals and solid reliable info...

Some folks like my dh really don't care about the details at all...just needs to know the dates and destinations!