Back to Back Cruises

kootz

My cruise next week is 18 Days. It is 2 segments which some are only doing one of the segments. Does this mean as an Elite we will get double internet and mini bar?

My cruise next week is 18 Days. It is 2 segments which some are only doing one of the segments. Does this mean as an Elite we will get double internet and mini bar?

Yes the Captain's Circle perks will be per segment. So, two mini-bar setups, interest minutes, etc etc...

Captain's Circle loyalty credit is based on booking number - if you booked it St one cruise, you get one set of loyalty OBC. If you booked at two, loyalty credit for each leg. Same for shareholders credit - based on length of booking/booking numbers... Enjoy.

Quick question....

My back to back cruises cannot be linked because 2 different names are the number one pax on the bookings, error by Princess and since air was involved could not change when noticed.

We r in the same cabin for the 10 &28 day cruises(sold out for months)......I am assuming:eek: all will be well once I am on board and speak to guest relations?

Opinions...

Quick question....

My back to back cruises cannot be linked because 2 different names are the number one pax on the bookings, error by Princess and since air was involved could not change when noticed.

We r in the same cabin for the 10 &28 day cruises(sold out for months)......I am assuming:eek: all will be well once I am on board and speak to guest relations?

Opinions...

When you receive your cruise card check the dates. If it covers the entire time on board then you are probably OK, but you might want to check Passenger services during the cruise. If not, then visit Passenger Services for sure.

When you receive your cruise card check the dates. If it covers the entire time on board then you are probably OK, but you might want to check Passenger services during the cruise. If not, then visit Passenger Services for sure.

Thx,

Interesting I have never done a B2B with Princess, I did not know they might give you a card for both voyages. This is with Princess AU...wonder if they might do things differently?

A quick stop at passenger services should resolve most issues. If internet is involved' date=' you'll also want to touch base with the internet host.[/quote']

Internet, such a simple thing to get resolved on the ship, I do not know why it is even discussed on the boards.

sorry to hijack but i have a related question: i have a cruise booked. it is also sold as 2 segments. i have one booking number and in my captain circle account it shows as one future cruise.

with only one showing for me everywhere, are you saying i will get two internet, minibar setups, obc etc?

sorry to hijack but i have a related question: i have a cruise booked. it is also sold as 2 segments. i have one booking number and in my captain circle account it shows as one future cruise.

with only one showing for me everywhere, are you saying i will get two internet, minibar setups, obc etc?

You will get one cruise credit. You should get two internet sets, 2 mini bar setups. Your OBC will likely be based on the longer cruise. When I was booking one of these, I did a spread sheet looking at all the differences and determined that it came within $50 of being the same when I looked at cruiser fare plus all the "extras."

You will get one cruise credit. You should get two internet sets' date=' 2 mini bar setups. Your OBC will likely be based on the longer cruise. When I was booking one of these, I did a spread sheet looking at all the differences and determined that it came within $50 of being the same when I looked at cruiser fare plus all the "extras."[/quote']

I have a 20 day cruise in November that could be booked as two 10 day cruises or one 20 day. I booked the 20 day, on booking number and in my cruise history it shows as 2 cruise credits

You will get one cruise credit. You should get two internet sets' date=' 2 mini bar setups. Your OBC will likely be based on the longer cruise. When I was booking one of these, I did a spread sheet looking at all the differences and determined that it came within $50 of being the same when I looked at cruiser fare plus all the "extras."[/quote']

thank you!

It will be interesting to see if we get one cruise card or two for the 20 days, I have done 2 true B2B cruises (booked each on separately) then we did have 2 separate cruise cards on for each segment

It will be interesting to see if we get one cruise card or two for the 20 days, I have done 2 true B2B cruises (booked each on separately) then we did have 2 separate cruise cards on for each segment

I did a true B2B, initially booked in two separate cabins, and got one cruise card for the entire cruise. We did get a "move down" offer for one segment, which I took with the proviso that we be in the same cabin for the entire cruise...so ultimately we had the same room. We had two booking numbers. This was in Japan, but I don't think that made a difference.

We've been getting two cards when we have different cabins for each leg. When we've had the same cabin we've kept the same card even though they were separate (but linked) bookings.

If it is 2 voyages you will receive 2 Captain's Circle credits. It does not matter if booked under one booking number or two booking numbers. Check with the Captain's Circle rep. on board and it will be corrected if it is incorrect.

Internet - mins. for each voyage

Mini Bar - 1 set up per voyage

OBC is related to your booking number and not to the voyages, so whatever it shows in your booking that is what you will receive.

If it is 2 voyages you will receive 2 Captain's Circle credits. It does not matter if booked under one booking number or two booking numbers. Check with the Captain's Circle rep. on board and it will be corrected if it is incorrect.

i guess i will have to do this as it shows as one voyage in my captain's circle at the moment. i appreciate the help!

I have B2B cruise in December with 2 different cabins. I'm assuming a cabin stewart will help move to the new cabin on another deck. What time does this take place? Before or after we go through the B2B custom meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The first question is whether you'll even have a B2B Customs meet. This depends on the port/country where the B2B occurs as well as the number of cabins doing B2B.

As to when the move will occur...the new cabin host needs to get that cabin cleaned and ready for your stuff. When that has been accomplished, they'll take your stuff to the new room. Then they can clean the "old" cabin and get it ready for new people. The only thing you know for sure is that you'll get an instruction letter in your cabin a couple days before the change over.

The first question is whether you'll even have a B2B Customs meet. This depends on the port/country where the B2B occurs as well as the number of cabins doing B2B.

As to when the move will occur...the new cabin host needs to get that cabin cleaned and ready for your stuff. When that has been accomplished' date=' they'll take your stuff to the new room. Then they can clean the "old" cabin and get it ready for new people. The only thing you know for sure is that you'll get an instruction letter in your cabin a couple days before the change over.[/quote']

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only thing you know for sure is that you'll get an instruction letter in your cabin a couple days before the change over.

On our last three (maybe even four) B2Bs on Princess we have received the instruction letter the last night of the cruise.

i guess i will have to do this as it shows as one voyage in my captain's circle at the moment. i appreciate the help!

You should not have to wait until on the ship to resolve this. You can call Princess now to have this corrected.

I have B2B cruise in December with 2 different cabins. I'm assuming a cabin steward will help move to the new cabin on another deck. What time does this take place? Before or after we go through the B2B custom meet.

Be sure to let your cabin steward know during the first segment that you will be moving to a different cabin so he/she will be prepared to help with the move.

Basically you will pack everything except your hanging clothes. (Don't forget to empty the safe.) The steward (or a helper) will move your suitcases and the hanging clothes to the new cabin, likely before 10 AM. If you wish, you can leave the ship to do an excursion (on your own or with Princess) and when you return, all will have been moved.