Best time of day to check NCL prices?

CroozFanatic

Bargain shopper. Occasionally sail last minute.

Notice that NCL changes prices at least once a day, but curious if anyone knows the exact times they update prices, or does it change around so much it's not worth checking at exact times.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bargain shopper. Occasionally sail last minute.

Notice that NCL changes prices at least once a day, but curious if anyone knows the exact times they update prices, or does it change around so much it's not worth checking at exact times.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

:confused: I've never ever noticed NCL changing their prices around daily .... ever. Maybe by the week by a few dollars or so only. Anyone else notice this or am I wrong. I know I wouldn't hesitate booking and getting a cabin I wanted just to save 13 dollars on friday.

:confused: I've never ever noticed NCL changing their prices around daily .... ever. Maybe by the week by a few dollars or so only. Anyone else notice this or am I wrong. I know I wouldn't hesitate booking and getting a cabin I wanted just to save 13 dollars on friday.

I agree, I rarely notice any price changes at all, and certainly not with any frequency or on any schedule.

They can and do change at any time. Some days they do not change at all, other times they change multiple times a day. All changes are on a cruise by cruise basis.

Although I am no fan of the maniac ;p , he/she is right on this one. I see this happen ALL THE TIME!

I've seen them change: Studio Cabin went from $1329 to $1589 to now $1629 for my cruise, and I think there's only 1 tier level for that category.

I think what you may be seeing is if the lowest tier price of say a balcony sells out the next tier price appears on the website.

Although I am no fan of the maniac ;p , he/she is right on this one. I see this happen ALL THE TIME!

On my ignore list for months now. It has greatly enhanced my cruise critic forum experience. I highly recommend it.

I highly doubt some bean counter at NCL is toying with fares on a whim. They surely have a sophisticated computer program that monitors the activity on each cruise, raising prices when it is being researched and booked and lowering them when the activity drops. You can bet it's been fine-tuned to fill the ship AND maximize the revenue!