British Cuisine

He is talking about the new.

Fish&Ships restaurant on Independence of the seas which is on the pool deck.

We had the Scampi and Chips on boarding Independence in May and it was lovely.

[ATTACH]427559[/ATTACH]

I know what he meant Grapau,was just wondering if he knew. We were on Indy end of june this year not a bad chip shop for a yankie ship.Love your English breakfast pics yum yum...........Hocky pucs my arse ,not got a clue;p

I know what he meant Grapau,was just wondering if he knew. We were on Indy end of june this year not a bad chip shop for a yankie ship.Love your English breakfast pics yum yum...........Hocky pucs my arse ,not got a clue;p
Thanks, TH does seem to have a negative vibe towards Brits.

Regards Graham.

Thanks for the picture.

We can actually buy English bacon here sometimes. Packaged as Wiltshire bacon.

I was born in England and my Mum did a full English on Sundays. Then a roast beef or lamb with roast potatoes etc for lunch at 2pm when the pub closed.

Followed by apple and blackberry pie or crumble with custard.

Thanks for the picture.

I was born in England and my Mum did a full English on Sundays. Then a roast beef or lamb with roast potatoes etc for lunch at 2pm when the pub closed.

Thats Lovely.

Thanks for the picture.

That sounds awesome. I'd just have to pass on the baked beans unless I want to be banished to the sofa at night ;p

Is it permissible to combine the words 'British' and 'Cuisine'?

Before you make me rather cross, may I respectfully ask all of our Canadian & American " cousins". ...have you actually been here to Britain & tried our varied cuisine?

Nowadays we have some great restaurants with Michelin starred chefs plus many excellent gastro pubs...that's why the cruise lines are putting British food on their menus. The days of soggy cabbage & overcooked meat are long gone. Do come & judge for yourselves before making sweeping statements. Some of us Brits can actually cook quite well at home too...not just fry stuff up! Last time I was stateside I never found a meal with decent vegetables served as standard, just fries & more fries( or was this possibly the onset of poutine across the border?)

Edited by firstcarib
Duplicated in parts

What about bubble & squeek? I always imagined that with the cabbage it might have been named for its aftermath. ;p
Green vegetables are particularly bad namely sprouts, cabbage,peas etc but are not part of an English breakfast and more usually eaten at lunch or dinner.

When we go to the US for breakfast we go to Denny's and I have a Philly steak omelote with a side of ham and Pauline has the Fitfare veggie skillet.