Drink costs

my sister is thinking of getting the deluxe drink package for her next cruise. She is trying to decide if she will get her money’s worth. She will be sailing on independence and will mostly drink beer, coffee, and margaritas. Any current pricing would help make the decision. Tia

my sister is thinking of getting the deluxe drink package for her next cruise. She is trying to decide if she will get her money’s worth. She will be sailing on independence and will mostly drink beer, coffee, and margaritas. Any current pricing would help make the decision. Tia

Drink package would include specialty coffee, otherwise regular brewed coffee is included with her fare. Package also includes fresh squeezed orange juice and bottled water. Water can be useful to take on shore excursions.

Beer runs around $6-8; basic cocktails around $10; and frozen drinks $12-14.

All drinks have an automatic 18% gratuity added to the price. Drink package also has 18% gratuity added to the price.

Remember that if she gets the Deluxe package the other adults in her stateroom will have to get a beverage package as well.

The others do NOT have to get the Deluxe. The online cruise planner may not allow this, however if you call and explain that only she is drinking they will, as they have ALWAYS done with us, allow you get a non-alcohol package to satisfy the requirements.

bosco

From England all bar menus have the 18%tip built into the price. What you see is what you pay.

2c74b8a85a7339db97f70046e398830c.jpg

e98d3387951d8f5b41e96c152aaffa1a.jpg

c97a1a7714de147033f32a9e46ae1178.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk