Boarding order question

I have booked four cabins.... three are ocean view balcony and one is an owners suite. The owners suite is in my name; the balcony’s are in family members names since I bought them as gifts for family. Other than myself, my family members are all either gold level or first time cruisers. I know the boarding lounge has an area for suites, for gold and for first time cruisers and they board the ship by area. When we checkin will we all be divided into different areas or will my family be permitted to join me in the suites boarding area, or the first timers be able to join the gold cruisers?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depends on port personnel. My guess is that they are not going to let your entire party into the suite area.

The solution is simple, everyone sits with the first time cruises. The difference in boarding time is maybe 10 minutes.

I have booked four cabins.... three are ocean view balcony and one is an owners suite. The owners suite is in my name; the balcony’s are in family members names since I bought them as gifts for family. Other than myself, my family members are all either gold level or first time cruisers. I know the boarding lounge has an area for suites, for gold and for first time cruisers and they board the ship by area. When we checkin will we all be divided into different areas or will my family be permitted to join me in the suites boarding area, or the first timers be able to join the gold cruisers?

That may vary by port. I have seen it where families are allowed to stay together and I have seen them broken up. I am not sure what the official policy is but sometime the people working the port do not follow policies. Probably the best thing to do is to email the Suite Concierge a couple weeks before sailing.

That may vary by port. I have seen it where families are allowed to stay together and I have seen them broken up. I am not sure what the official policy is but sometime the people working the port do not follow policies. Probably the best thing to do is to email the Suite Concierge a couple weeks before sailing.

I would never bother the concierge for something like that. Either board with the rest of your party in regular boarding, split up or arrive after boarding has begun.

I would never bother the concierge for something like that. Either board with the rest of your party in regular boarding, split up or arrive after boarding has begun.

I would agree with all aspects of this comment. As Seinfeld once said, the difference is negligible. :D

Can you adopt me please