Celebrity App

laticmon

I believe that the Celebrity App works "live" and is free to use on your mobile whilst onboard, utilising the ship's wi-fi. Is this true? If so, will it work if your phone is "locked-down" in airplane mode? I realise that this only applicable to three ships at the moment, but we are on Constellation shortly and have already been checking the daily programme, menus etc

I have downloaded this app on my iPhone for our August 30 cruise on the Connie. However, I cannot find this app in my iPad App Store.

I have tried several different searches. Can anyone help? The App looks great, I just would see it better on the bigger iPad.

I have downloaded this app on my iPhone for our August 30 cruise on the Connie. It has great information. However, I cannot find this app in my iPad App Store.

I have tried several different searches. Can anyone help? The App looks great, I just would see it better on the bigger iPad.

Ok. I figured it out. If you go to google and put in Celebrity Cruises App it will come right up. (Big blue square with X)

But! I have the new iPad and it downloaded but doesn’t work!

Used it on the Equinox last October and was less than impressed - not sure if it has been improved since then. Found it hard to navigate, and it often did not have the information we were looking for (such as what entertainment was playing in which bar at which time). A nice idea but we found it of very minimal value. I expected it to somehow replace carrying around a paper schedule - it definitely did not have that capacity! I hope they have improved it - it would be good to have.

The App seems to be only on my IPhone and not IPAD. Currently Constellation,Equinox and Reflection! We will be on Reflection in September 2019. The individual cruises listed only goes up to 1st one in 2019! It has Daily planners for each day on cruise! Even tells you time for Lifeboat drill. Looking forward to using next year on our cruise since the WiFi for this APP use onboard is free!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know when the dining/activities are updated for future a cruise? I see my next cruise listed (a 14 day), but only see 10 days of menus so know the menus may not be correct. Trying to figure out what days would be best for speciality dining so I can make reservations.

Sent from my iPad using Forums