Do they have Pop Choir on an 11-night Baltic?

jasbo49

We leave early tomorrow morning for an 11-night Baltic cruise on the Regal (actually billed as Scandinavia and Russia). Can anyone who's been on this itinerary lately tell me whether they offer the Pop Choir as an activity?

If they have it, I'll be sure to pack a black or white shirt as they always request that. If not, I won't waste space on another shirt.

The fact that there are only three sea days makes me wonder whether they think that's sufficient practice time.

So, does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Jim

I was on the Regal last Oct.-Nov 10 day Halloween cruise out of NYC to the Carib and Fort Lauderdale. You usually need the 10 days for practices. We had a great group of 40 and a CD staff member who was doing it for the first time. Aaron also made it fun.

Sali

The following video was on my cruise and done by a friend .

I was on the 7/15 sailing. No pop choir. The cruise is very port intensive so I don’t think there is time for rehearsals.

Thanks, spingal. That's what I was starting to fear. Just too many ports and not enough sea days for the normal practice.

I love to participate in the Pop Choir, but haven't found much else in the Patters that appeals to me. I guess I'll have to look for something else.

And thanks to everyone else who tried to help out here.

Jim

We were on the Sapphire Princess 14 night Baltics ex Southampton in June, we did have a pop choir, but it was a bit scratchy only about 3 or 4 sea days for practice. I did join up though as I do. One performance in Piazza.:halo:

About 40 members, mostly women. However a good time was had by all.

We were on the Sapphire Princess 14 night Baltics ex Southampton in June, we did have a pop choir, but it was a bit scratchy only about 3 or 4 sea days for practice. I did join up though as I do. One performance in Piazza.:halo:

About 40 members, mostly women. However a good time was had by all.

Thanks for reporting that. Even though I probably won't have a Pop Choir on my 11-night Baltic cruise, my brother is going on the 14-night itinerary out of Southampton a month later. He'll be happy to know there's probably a Pop Choir to join.

Jim

To my knowledge, the only ship that has that is the Pacific Princess. And that is when David is there and willing to do that kind of thing.

Jim

We've had it on the Caribbean Princess twice and Diamond Princess at least once. That really doesn't help OP though.