Havana not enforced

mbe30

I could see this problem coming. "I'm cruising with my friends who don't have a Havana cabin. I paid all that extra so absolutely should be able to invite whoever I want into the Havana pool area." Carnival cruisers at their best.

Not just Carnival Cruisers, but this generation of entitled customers. Where customers who paid any amount of money now feel entitled to anything they want. Where corporations are scared to death of taking complaints, so they let customers do what they want.

Weeelllllll, we have spent $3500 for a Havana cabana (quite a bit more than a regular balcony would be) on the Vista and if there are people coming through without the bracelets I will be ticked!!!! It’s bad enough that they took out the swings....

I dont blame Carnival for removing the swings....that was THANKS to the idiots who weren't using them correctly. Cant fix stupid.

Pardon my ignorance...how do you misuse a swing? I'm sure it can be done. I am just having a hard time picturing/imagining it.... This is the "swing", yes? Havana Swing

As a guess.....

Spinning such that the ropes wrap tight enough to quickly spin you in reverse once you let go. Done enough times the anchor in the ceiling will probably fall on someones head.

Pardon my ignorance...how do you misuse a swing? I'm sure it can be done. I am just having a hard time picturing/imagining it.... This is the "swing", yes? Havana Swing

I would think there is a weight and width limit. And perhaps couples (or more), were attempting "acrobatics". Poor swings.

I would think there is a weight and width limit. And perhaps couples (or more), were attempting "acrobatics". Poor swings.

While I'm not judging and definitely not prude I would be worried about the neighbors....I have not heard others on my sailings and can't imagine "seeing" them ;p:o

I was on the Horizon for the 7/31 sailing out of New York. Stayed in a beautiful deck 7 Havana Aft Wrap, and from what I could see, they did a good job enforcing the ‘exclusivity’ of the Havana area. After a few days, you started to recognize people, so newbies definitely stood out. There did seem to be some new faces the last two days, and we wondered if people were sharing wristbands? Didn’t bother me because wven if they were, it didn’t increase the number of people in the area.

My S&S card had a sticker, so I wonder if bartenders ever have to enforce the area?

Weeelllllll, we have spent $3500 for a Havana cabana (quite a bit more than a regular balcony would be) on the Vista and if there are people coming through without the bracelets I will be ticked!!!! It’s bad enough that they took out the swings....

They took out the swings?!?! Whyyyyyyy?

A passenger was injured when one of the swings let loose on one of the prevous cruises this year. They took them out during the July 3 cruse - we had a Havana cabin but not a cabana, and they were there when we embarked but were taken down the next day.

We were in the same cruise and had a Havana suite. Our room steward told us that the bolt that holds the chair to the ceiling cam undone. Probably from someone sitting in the chair and spinning it around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums