2020 Itineraries Release?

pamici

About how far in advance do cruise lines release their itineraries? I have a milestone anniversary coming up in October 2020 and not sure where to look. Cruise line/itinerary not yet decided, so I'm open to anything, just want to start dreaming ...:p

Thanks for this; I was just about to start an identical thread for a similar reason. We've got our hearts set on the British Isles for our 25th in 2020 - anytime between April and October would be fine. Lots of advice on the boards about booking immediately when itineraries release for the best prices but I can't find one mainstream cruiseline that has bookings available that far in advance. I guess I'll set a reminder on my calendar to start looking again in the Fall and until then just chillax. :cool:

Thanks for this; I was just about to start an identical thread for a similar reason. We've got our hearts set on the British Isles for our 25th in 2020 - anytime between April and October would be fine. Lots of advice on the boards about booking immediately when itineraries release for the best prices but I can't find one mainstream cruiseline that has bookings available that far in advance. I guess I'll set a reminder on my calendar to start looking again in the Fall and until then just chillax. :cool:

P and O will be releasing their 2020 itineraries on 3 Sep and usually have had a few British Isles cruises.