Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

38 minutes ago, lincslady said:

That is even worse!

I am pretty old, but for good or ill do tend  to understand all of these funnies!  Shame on me.  I guess I am more worldly than I look.

Lola

As my very ladylike aunt, who got to live to 96, used to say with a twinkle in her eye: Ich wage es nicht verstanden zu haben… i.e. I do not dare having grasped this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HappyCamper777 said:

Is that Myster?  If so, my oh my.  What a *****-a-doodle-doo he has.  County fair worthy, for sure.

Happy, I would like to think that Myster would be more specific with his wishes.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stumblefoot said:

I was thinking more along the lines of Guinness Book of World Records worthy.  Oh well, I guess we know Myster’s name isn’t Hank now.

I didn't actually say that Stumble.  I said "I'd like to think that Myster would be more specific ". 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Anybody else follow the Crown?  I’m conflicted and bitterly disappointed with S5? I’ve adored all seasons 1-4 but really? The sub plot of Charles trying to oust his mother is a little implausible. The portrayal of the Fayeds is at best unkind. The subtle hints around the White van and the burglary around the time of the book are not really subtle immediately before Prince Phillip arrives at Kensington. Besides that, whoever did the casting should never work in the industry again. The memory of the 6’2” Prince Phillip being played by a short man in a sack shouting Shame, Shame Shame, Prince Charles is played by a weed smoking sex pest GP from Brassic and the Queen mother looks like the lady in a van wearing a tiara. I Was half expecting her to Sh*t in a bag. And all just after we have lost our beloved Queen. Netflix, you should be ashamed. Apologies in advance to anyone that doesn’t get the UK references. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

let me see if I can redirect this prurient crowd:

Thank you for expanding my vocabulary, Que.  After Mysty’s post today, I can hardly wait to see what she’ll have waiting for us tomorrow.  It’s going to be hard to top a fine cack like that. 

Edited by Stumblefoot
Misspelled ***** on purpose to get past CC censors. Where’s Elon when you need him?
  • Haha 2