Health Questionnaire

waterwatcher

We cruise in a month and I just printed my documents. Previous cruises included a Health Questionnaire. I can't find it now. Did they do away with it or will we receive it at the terminal? Thanks for your help.

No longer.

Realistically was anyone ever honest filling out that questionnaire?

I usually filled it out months in advance and brought it with me... my theory being that if I'm not feeling well I would not be going to the port, not getting there, saying yeah, been puking all morning, only to have a Carnival employee tell me 'sorry ma'am but you won't be sailing with us this week'!!!

I usually filled it out months in advance and brought it with me... my theory being that if I'm not feeling well I would not be going to the port, not getting there, saying yeah, been puking all morning, only to have a Carnival employee tell me 'sorry ma'am but you won't be sailing with us this week'!!!

Exactly! Mine were always filled out and signed a year in advance. In fact, most people I know filled theirs out way in advance as well.

My mom and I always filled them out the night before. We were always honest. We also were never sick.