Norwegian Getaway Western Caribbean

BirdTravels

Which internet package are you using? We’re trying to decide between the options - would like to have enough bandwidth to read news sites and text our friends, but that’s about all.

We used the value of our Free at Sea 250 minutes and Latitudes 60 minutes as credit toward the premium unlimited.

a71ea487a72d9ef6c282cd5bf3ce5ab3.jpg

57d161b93a6719956e40b36f08ce90b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are looking for somewhere quiet to sit and read, or need a table to do some work, the Waterfront is the place to be. It is also a nice walk around most of the ship (you’ll have to cut across at the forward elevator lobby.

520239bd774187cfbce016b264f0af98.jpg

b34dd93f79f66dc5590511e21815ca1d.jpg

ec60dc12b9900c627f6a0ddf45e032af.jpg

Big aft balcony

861bdf2178f031460c31ce99e3a50bbe.jpg

Peek down at the ocean below

62d9ea08fd073dd0b9f7ecec9aaaef22.jpg

1ee6f32226bfe35b25a56609182e02d3.jpg

this is a great review, thank you!

a few questions:

You mention they are changing MDR menus in 2 weeks. Did they say if they are changing Haven menus in 2 weeks as well? Can you snag photos of the current Haven menus??

Are there still electronic dart boards in O'Sheehans?

We used the value of our Free at Sea 250 minutes and Latitudes 60 minutes as credit toward the premium unlimited.

a71ea487a72d9ef6c282cd5bf3ce5ab3.jpg

57d161b93a6719956e40b36f08ce90b5.jpg

How much credit did you get for 60 minute plus 250 minute package? We are both platinum plus and did not know you could upgrade to unlimited?

GREAT info! Thanks for being so thorough. We're taking the kids with us on a cruise for the first time and this will be our ship and itinerary, so it's great seeing the kids' program info. Not a lot of people post that. IF you get the chance, could you ask them a question for me? My son is turning 13 mid-way through the cruise. Does he move up to Entourage on his birthday, or is he stuck with the 12 year old group all week? I've heard many conflicting reports on this.

GREAT info! Thanks for being so thorough. We're taking the kids with us on a cruise for the first time and this will be our ship and itinerary, so it's great seeing the kids' program info. Not a lot of people post that. IF you get the chance, could you ask them a question for me? My son is turning 13 mid-way through the cruise. Does he move up to Entourage on his birthday, or is he stuck with the 12 year old group all week? I've heard many conflicting reports on this.

Everything I've heard says your age on the first day of the cruise carries throughout, so he will be in the same group the whole trip.

You don’t want him to switch mid cruise. Friendships are built on the first night. He would be miserable trying to join in mid-cruise. You could try to talk your way into Entourage on day one, but they are usually very strict about that.

Tabyana Beach Party was a great beach day. It was about a 45 minute drive from the port to the beach. Lots of loungers. Lots of shade for those who want it.

There were a lot of staff. Security personnel stay in each area to watch over people’s belongs. Lots of bar waiters. Lots of instructors to help people learn to snorkel and retake them out. Lots of lifeguards in the water on kayaks watching over guests. On shore and in the water, you feel very safe.

Lunch is included

Beans and Rice

Hamburgers

Hot Dogs

BBQ Chicken

Grilled chicken

Fresh Fruit

02c027246d8678fd288afd800d47be6f.jpg

6e5a922e92e5679cb57e17293a0cbb04.jpg

a247c2b4a82a2d1fd23965cbff77f407.jpg

3f5e219a7d18c4be2a23197e19a308d1.jpg

dde97ed6d88da11509b5ae0b2d85251e.jpg

Can you share the shore excursions sheet? And what is the ultimate gaming package that is listed in the dailies. Can’t wait to try this ship in 3 weeks.

I think the gaming package included the arcade games near O'Sheehans. They have skeet ball and a couple small bowling lanes that DH and I got excited about, then realized you had to have a special gaming package to play it. I think it was something like $10 per day but everyone in the party had to purchase one, even if only the kids wanted to play. I recall a couple of arcade type games plus the skeet ball and bowling. The sign was near the bowling alley. We felt like it should have been play as you go, but it was all or nothing.

Sorry, should have read through all the posts before I wrote that, saw it was answered two pages ago.

Edited by cruisegal415