How many internet packages to buy??

jmcancruise

So if you pre-purchase an internet package do you have to buy it for each person who is using it, or is it per room? DH and I are considering buying the top package, to use with two separate tablets. I know you can only use one device at a time.

So if you pre-purchase an internet package do you have to buy it for each person who is using it, or is it per room? DH and I are considering buying the top package, to use with two separate tablets. I know you can only use one device at a time.

Buy as many as devices you will be using at once.

I went back to the fun shop and "ran thru" the purchase plan again. It asks which cabin & which guest is purchasing the plan, so I probably could have bought only one plan & used the other for access on all devices (one at the time of course).

All sales are final though so I can't cancel the plans I had already paid for now

Edit: I'm hoping since I bought two plans we both can go online at the same time...We'll see

This is our first cruise.. the wife & I don't have children but we do have two labs that normally go any & everywhere with us. Since that's not an option on a cruise the next best thing is to have a internet package that allows us to view the fur-babies with our home security system

This was our reasoning for the purchase, other than that I really don't see myself being tied to the computer much during the cruise :D

We need to connect to the internet to check on work at home and we use it to book a last minute hotel room if we are decide to stay an extra night once we land.

Since we need for those few things we thought we might enjoy using it now and them for some games etc. We are doing a b2b and only purchasing it for the second week.

Once you've paid for the internet package, any number of devices can log into it- all they need is the folio # the package is assigned to, the name and the code that Carnival provides you. Any number of people can use that to access the internet, everyone in your room, your family in the next cabin, whatever- as long as you're willing to share the info with them, they can use it.

However, as noted, only one person at a time can access that package. If someone is using it on one device and someone else tries to log on, they'll be asked if they want to log off the device currently in use.

We have paid for the top internet package for our upcoming cruise. We will let our grandson in the next cabin use it, but he understands that it's only available if Grandpa and Grandma aren't using it... first time he logs us off? He's barred!!!

Ouch, that has me rethinking the whole thing. Not thinking I need internet that badly.
Correct...unless you need it for work, or have elderly parents with health problems or need to be in touch with kids you left behind, just disconnect for the week. If you have to, get free WiFi in one of the ports if you really need to check emails. I disconnect and come home to 1000+ emails.