Cabins Walk in showers on Niew Amstrerdam

horseymike

There are veranda cabins on decks 4, 5, and 6 that have only a shower. They are marked on the deck plans with an asterisk: 4168>4179, 5171>5183, and 6146>6173. Also all insides have only a shower. If you can snag VB 4168 that has a double-wide balcony!

Edited by catl331

Neptune suite on Nieuw Amsterdam had a walk in shower that is ridiculously small, seemed like 24"x24" (smaller than a phone booth) with flimsy shower curtain that allowed water to escape all over bathroom floor. Don't ask how I know this . . . .

Neptune suite on Nieuw Amsterdam had a walk in shower that is ridiculously small, seemed like 24"x24" (smaller than a phone booth) with flimsy shower curtain that allowed water to escape all over bathroom floor. Don't ask how I know this . . . .

Luckily, I had no problem with the shower in our Neptune Suite on N.A.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been in an SA, an SC and an SB. They all have a tub and separate shower. After one shower in the separate stall where water for all

Over the floor from the flimsy curtain, I took the rest of my showers in the tub

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The SY (Signature Suites) also have the shower and separate tub/shower combo.

I carry weighty clips ('chip clips' with magnets intended for sticking to a refrigerator) and attach them to the bottom of the shower curtains to keep the curtain from blowing, clinging, etc. Works pretty good at keeping the water from going out. ;)