How far in advance?

Sweetnspicy

I am looking to book something as a surprise for my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary in November of 2020. Only problem is, the only cruise showing for then is POA for Hawaii. I am thinking more of a Eastern Caribbean. When do these usually show up on NCL to book? I have only booked a year in advance so I'm not sure how booking out further works.

Also I am thinking of booking a Haven Spa Suite. Thoughts?

Also consider that NCL maybe shuffling it ships around and the Haven may not be there but there will

always be suites. EPIC or other ship replaced substituted with the STAR i.e.

Take a browsing look around at what is currently offered to get an idea of the ship itinerary and prices

you can expect to pay with maybe a token inflation increase.

Having more time check and see how soon the Haven cabins are sold to get an idea of how soon you

need to book that special cabin.

Another factor is any political unrest in the extreme eastern Mediterranean may change cruising all together.

You could still expect travel to Greece Cyprus and up and down the Adriatic Sea - but Turkey Egypt

Lebanon and Israel are questionable.

Good that you have time to plan for the special occasion.

I am looking to book something as a surprise for my husband for our 15th wedding anniversary in November of 2020. Only problem is, the only cruise showing for then is POA for Hawaii. I am thinking more of a Eastern Caribbean. When do these usually show up on NCL to book? I have only booked a year in advance so I'm not sure how booking out further works.

Also I am thinking of booking a Haven Spa Suite. Thoughts?

It’s our 30th then.. congrats! I have the same and have noticed they start posting 17- 19 months ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums