Quick Review/Comparison between Regent Explorer and Crystal Symphony/Serenity

DaisyUK

Tarwood, I completely agree with you. Variety is the spice of life. Most of our cruises have been on another luxury line with thirty six sailings but we have tried all the rest and we are booking Lisbon-Miami on the Explorer for next year and also looking Into the new Ritz Carlton ships going forward.

We are top tier at Delta and Emirates but we will fly other premium lines. If one ate the same thing everyday I would think they would tire of the same thing. The only luxury line we will not ever go on again is SS. So the bottom line is we are willing to experience other cruise lines with an open mind. Crystal is excellent most areas except some people want larger suites which will be coming in the next new build we will wait for that. Seabourn has moved forward with new ships and smoking is a non issue and one can’t use that as an excuse to sail them. That was then this is now.

So loyalty programs don’t mean much to us as we are open to new things. Life would be boring if not open to try something new.

Couldn’t agree with you more!! Great minds think alike!

You are both invited to drinks and dinner in our suite on our cruise... that goes without saying. daisy UK - I wish you were on that cuise!! We narrowly missed cruising together on Oceania some time ago!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Gerry

Thanks!, Looking forward to it and finally meeting you.

Regards

Sheila and Herb

You are both invited to drinks and dinner in our suite on our cruise... that goes without saying. daisy UK - I wish you were on that cuise!! We narrowly missed cruising together on Oceania some time ago!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! Maybe one day:)