AMEX offer is back - $150 off $750 this time

DSLibrarian

DETAILS

Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $750+ on cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Seabourn, or Cunard by 10/15/2018. See wlcl.com/amex. Terms and exclusions apply.

We could not find this deal that you mention for our Blue Cash American Express Credit Card nor our Hilton Honors American Express Credit card .

What american Express credit card has this $150 credit after spending $750 on a listed cruise above ?

TIA :)

We could not find this deal that you mention for our Blue Cash American Express Credit Card nor our Hilton Honors American Express Credit card .

What american Express credit card has this $150 credit after spending $750 on a listed cruise above ?

It's on the regular Amex cards. I can see it on our Platinum Card and my Business Gold Card. It's not on the affinity cards, like the Hilton one. Here are the terms:

Offer Terms

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid only for reservations booked between 09/05/18 and 10/15/18 with (1) Carnival Cruise Line at Carnival.com or phone 1-800-764-7419, (2) Holland America Line at Hollandamerica.com or phone 1-877-932-4259, (3) Princess Cruises at Princess.com or phone 1-800-774-6237, (4) Seabourn at Seabourn.com or phone 1-866-755-5619, or (5) Cunard at Cunard.com or phone 1-800-728-6273, or (6) through your Travel Professional. Excludes onboard purchases, transfers/transportation to the ship, gift and services, gift cards, charters, Base Camp at Denali Park, McKinley Chalet Resort, Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Special events in Culinary Arts, Digital Workshops, Special Entertainment Venues, Cancellation Protection plan (Holland America), formalwear rentals and charitable donations. Excludes if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, Prepaid food/beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid wi-fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, Travel Insurance, Vacation Protection, motorcoach program, charters, meetings and incentive bookings. Please note that cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per Card Member. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/15/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: GC2G:0001

It was available for my AMEX EveryDay card so I added it there. I didn't check my other cards before I added it so I don't know if it would have been available on any of them.

Once you add it to a card, it will disappear from the others. I'll have my wife check hers to see if it's on her account. I'm not sure, because they're a joint account.

We have it on the Blue Cash Everyday card, not the Hilton Honors Card.

If you have more than one cardholder, check both. The offer was available for both my wife's and my Platinum Amex. We were able to add it to both. Our final payment is due next week, so we will split it between the two cards. They're the same account, so I'll report back and let you you know how it goes.

I had this available on my Blue Cash card. I had to filter by travel as the category to find it.

We did the $100 off $500 on our Delta Amex, used both our cards. It is showing up now on our Blue Sky Amex, which we have let go dormant. If we take the offer on our Blue Sky Amex, I wonder if the insurance coverage, which comes with your card if you book the whole trip on the card, is voided

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We did the $100 off $500 on our Delta Amex, used both our cards. It is showing up now on our Blue Sky Amex, which we have let go dormant. If we take the offer on our Blue Sky Amex, I wonder if the insurance coverage, which comes with your card if you book the whole trip on the card, is voided

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check your insurance coverage on the website. The regular Platinum card covers the trip. However, the regular Platinum card is $550/yr and $175/yr for our second card - So we're indirectly paying for the insurance.

There are a few websites that break all the benefits down. We like The Points Guy and Nerdwallet.