Anthem of the Seas

Lori65

First time on the Anthem and getting very confused by the Royal Caribbean website. I was going to order the bevera:oge package the other day and there was a special, didn't order and now it's gone for days.....almost like they know your looking:o:o. The cruise is 30 days from today. Does anyone know if the special will be offered again? Also the iFly is there to choose, but no time or day to choose, I guess that means that I have to make the reservation on the boat now?

Thanks for the help!

All the drink packages went up the other day. If you want call to get price and reserve. Don't hang up til you get an email confirmation.

I know some products, like the spa, doesn't shiw day and time til you start the the commit to purchase

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

We were on the Anthem in August,as for the IFly you have to go up and sign up and you get a time,also have to fill out a form.But we had a lot of laughs watching our granddaughters.No charge also while up there do the bumper cars.

Try and sign up for the first sea day for Ifly. That way if weather causes them to close it you still have time to get a another appointment.

As for beverage packages jump on it when they go on "sale". The price changes often. You might get another "sale" before your cruise.

Try and sign up for the first sea day for Ifly. That way if weather causes them to close it you still have time to get a another appointment.

As for beverage packages jump on it when they go on "sale". The price changes often. You might get another "sale" before your cruise.

The sales have been popping up every second or third weekend for the past 6 months to a year. I would guess that there will be another one before you sail.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Can you book the North Star before the cruise? Mine isn’t until April so I can’t see any activities or entertainment yet on the Cruise Planner because it’s too soon.

You should be able to book it prior to the cruise but be aware there is a standby line at the entrance and people have reported having very good luck in getting on the NorthStar from the standby line.

Steve

You should be able to book it prior to the cruise but be aware there is a standby line at the entrance and people have reported having very good luck in getting on the NorthStar from the standby line.

Steve

Thank you! We would like to do North Star while in Bermuda if possible.