LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

I agree there's not much to do at Crown Bay port. In the first small shop, I bought some nice foam body wash, and then walked over to the yellow building with outdoor picnic seating. Enjoyed a couple of beers and watched the huge iguanas. I wish Royal would go back to other port in St Thomas.

I wish I could have, we were stuck in the middle.

Had it been Iggy Pop they wouldn’t have been in the first row, because he would have been spraying them with wine.

I’m a believer in Karma, it will call.

Had it been Iggy Pop they wouldn’t have been in the first row, because he would have been spraying them with wine.

I’m a believer in Karma, it will call.

No doubt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did you see a Pinnacle throw wine on someone last night before the Michael Bolton concert because the people were in his seats? Wonder if anyone has any pictures of that nightmare. Supposedly it is a couple who was in the Love and Marriage show and cheated the whole time.

I have the pictures and witnessed a large portion. The two threw wine on a guest and a Genie.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe they aren't really Pinnacle either

They were wearing Pinnacle Pins. It wasn’t me involved. My understanding the Genie had saved seats for a Star Class guest. These two where told they were reserved seats by the Genie. They sat down anyway. Were asked to leave and refused. It escalated to the point that I believe wine was tossed on Genie and the Star Class Guest.

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

They were wearing Pinnacle Pins. It wasn’t me involved. My understanding the Genie had saved seats for a Star Class guest. These two where told they were reserved seats by the Genie. They sat down anyway. Where asked to leave and refused. It escalated to the point that I believe wine was tossed on Genie and the Star Class Guest.

I wonder if they were not Pinnacles whether they would have been punished for disobedience and assaulting a crew member.

Perhaps they will be "punished". Let's not leap to conclusions that they will get off scott free. I would imagine the Genie has reported it to the proper management team. Jerks are jerks regardless of status. Andy has become a bit obsessed over this subject.

Please can we not have one isolated incident by 2 stupid passengers hijack John's thread? PLEASE!

Perhaps they will be "punished". Let's not leap to conclusions that they will get off scott free. I would imagine the Genie has reported it to the proper management team. Jerks are jerks regardless of status. Andy has become a bit obsessed over this subject.

Please can we not have one isolated incident by 2 stupid passengers hijack John's thread? PLEASE!

I agree, they should not get off Scott free and look forward to more of Laura and John's adventures on this thread

Unfortunately, this isn't the only thing that has hijacked John's thread. Hoping we can get back to John posting about the cruise and sharing pictures.

Edited by Red Sox Fan 42

Agreed!

Did you see a Pinnacle throw wine on someone last night before the Michael Bolton concert because the people were in his seats? Wonder if anyone has any pictures of that nightmare. Supposedly it is a couple who was in the Love and Marriage show and cheated the whole time.

Pictures of the guy and his wife are all over facebook and I think on the C & A page as well. An older man with his Pinnacle tag on and shirt undone and a bad hair piece. I think he was them that took the seats and refused to move. According to the guy that put the post on facebook his friend had gone to the bathroom and this couple thought the seats were vacant and refused to move when he came back and for fun decided to throw wine over the friend and the genie.

Love this entertaining live review. Thanks John. Please come back and tell us more. It's only Tuesday! :)

I have a question: Did they close Central Park area for the tiki party? Were only certain people invited? (I can't remember what I read if you mentioned it.) Thanks!

Love this entertaining live review. Thanks John. Please come back and tell us more. It's only Tuesday! :)

I have a question: Did they close Central Park area for the tiki party? Were only certain people invited? (I can't remember what I read if you mentioned it.) Thanks!

Back half of Boardwalk.

No Johnny Rocket breakfast

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk