When do they shut down the printing of boarding passes and luggage tags

Lynzchat

I’ve had a guarantee that wasn’t yet assigned a cabin the day before the cruise/before our flight to port city. Once we got to the hotel, early afternoon the day before the cruise, I looked and cabin had been assigned. I then printed out boarding passes and luggage tags from the hotel business office...less than 24 hours from when boarding began.

I’ve had a guarantee that wasn’t yet assigned a cabin the day before the cruise/before our flight to port city. Once we got to the hotel, early afternoon the day before the cruise, I looked and cabin had been assigned. I then printed out boarding passes and luggage tags from the hotel business office...less than 24 hours from when boarding began.

I haven't done this for awhile but they used to change the Personalizer a few days out but even up until that day, you could still print boarding passes and luggage tags but didn't necessarily have access to the rest.

They are always printable from 75 days to sailing. I don't understand the reluctance of people not wanting to print at least one copy of each in that time frame. There was a point at one time, you had to show your boarding pass to enter the cruise port and entry to the terminal. With today's technology, you never know if or when a "glitch" will occur, and with Mr. Murphy, it may be that day when you choose to do the printing. I had read a thread here that someone boasted he NEVER prints out this information and had NEVER needed it. I wonder what port he cruises out of.

I tried printing them out the day of the cruise a couple of years ago (because I couldn't find the ones I had printed). I was not able to that day. I panicked, you can't get past the first door without that boarding pass! Luckily DH had them, and that's why I couldn't find them. So, now I print the PDF early, and then don't worry about it. I suspect the reason I couldn't print them that time was because the cruise was originally 10 days, and we lost the first 2 days because of issues with dry dock. So, the day of the cruise, we were supposed to be on already, but still, I've learned my lesson. :)

its been a year since we’ve cruised...when do they shut down the ability to print luggage tags? We are about 20 days til cruise sailing:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You can access boarding pass/travel summary/bag tags and print up to and including sailing day.

We just did this last month.

As mentioned in post #5 its a great way for those with a GTY booking to see their cabin assignment (if its not assigned yet up to sailing day). ;)