EZ air How Select a Lower Fare ?

Tedferg

Our friends have added EZ air flights to an upcoming cruise. So how do we check fares and select a lower one if available ?

I have only done test bookings to compare fares from week to week. Now that they have chosen their Flexible flights I assume that will show up on their Personalizer - does it include an 'Update' button ? Does it have a way to compare fares ?

Alternatively, should they do test bookings to compare fares. What do they do next if they find a lower fare ? Cancel original and rebook ?

Our friends have added EZ air flights to an upcoming cruise. So how do we check fares and select a lower one if available ?

I have only done test bookings to compare fares from week to week. Now that they have chosen their Flexible flights I assume that will show up on their Personalizer - does it include an 'Update' button ? Does it have a way to compare fares ?

Alternatively, should they do test bookings to compare fares. What do they do next if they find a lower fare ? Cancel original and rebook ?

Not quite sure why when your friends have added flights to THEIR cruise YOU need to check the fares on THEIR personalizer?

Won't you have to log on with their user name and password?

In the past for my flights on my cruise and my personalizer I have cancelled the original flexible fare and booked the new lower price one.

They just go into the cruise personlizer, select Travel Arrangements and then select Add or Modify Flights and follow the prompts. Just don't select any changes by mistake unless they are certain they want to change.

Not quite sure why when your friends have added flights to THEIR cruise YOU need to check the fares on THEIR personalizer?

They are not proficient on computer or Princess website - however I do not have access to their passwords etc. I will usually check and advise them what to do.

They just go into the cruise personlizer, select Travel Arrangements and then select Add or Modify Flights and follow the prompts. Just don't select any changes by mistake unless they are certain they want to change.

Ok and do we (they) do a test booking separately to see if fare is lower ? When you choose Add or Modify what are the options ? e.g. does it stay with original flights and let you choose new fare or do all flight options pop up ?

Just trying to imagine how website works - I guess a call to Princess is always an option. I assume TA does not handle EZ Air.

You (they) don't have to keep doing test bookings. When they choose Add or Modify flights, all available flights according to the dates/parameters they put in will show up. Just don't finalize new choices unless you mean it.

You (they) don't have to keep doing test bookings. When they choose Add or Modify flights, all available flights according to the dates/parameters they put in will show up. Just don't finalize new choices unless you mean it.

Perfect - thank you, our friends will be able to handle that - just one of those things, I would sooner not have access to their password. I have not booked with EZ Air so am not familiar with the process.

Thanks also to Keith.

They are not proficient on computer or Princess website - however I do not have access to their passwords etc. I will usually check and advise them what to do.

Its a dangerous business making reservations for others, I am not brave enough, but anyway thanks for reminding me about flights, I just went and found Southwest flights cheaper with 2 free checked bags than EzAir United flights I had booked so I cancelled Ezair.

Southwest sale today.It came up on my phone as an ad.

Now I wonder how the refund of my flexible EzAir fares will work?

Perfect - thank you, our friends will be able to handle that - just one of those things, I would sooner not have access to their password.

Thanks also to Keith.

Glad to help.......

During that process when a new fare is chosen it will bring up the old fare and the new fare side by side with the fare comparison. ;)

Just make sure they don't hit cancel flights.

I have been checking EZ air while they dithered whether to use AA miles or not. AA return options were terrible.

It was $968 for two when I suggested EZ Air, then $1,012 when they checked, $1,030 when they booked and I see it is $1,148 today !

I have been checking EZ air while they dithered whether to use AA miles or not. AA return options were terrible.

It was $968 for two when I suggested EZ Air, then $1,012 when they checked, $1,030 when they booked and I see it is $1,148 today !

whats the route and date? have you tried skyscanner?

San Jose to Vancouver May 27 then Anchorage to San Jose June 5 - 2019.

just checked Skyscanner - thanks I had not heard of that. Options for similar itinerary were $1,052 versus $1.035 they have selected. Cancellation and insurance benefits with EZ air make that best option.

San Jose to Vancouver May 27 then Anchorage to San Jose June 5 - 2019.

So sorry, I have no competence on that route.

All I would say is make sure you get the correct San Jose! Aren't there several?

Its usually my answer at Trivia if I don't know the capital city of some South / Central American country.

I heard last week of someone who arrived at our airport and who actually thought he had booked to Melbourne Australia.

To check your EZ prices

- Go your Personalizer, Travel Arrangement

- you will see your flights

- bottom on the page in green - Add or Modify flights

- next, top right hand side - Change Flights

- next, put in the dates/airport you want

- REMEMBER- ARRIVE ON ( not the date you want to flight) and LEAVE ON

- next, it will show new flights

- next, if the same or higher price, exit the page

- next, if lower,

- select - going

- next, it will show return flight select

-next, a review of the new flights and at the bottom Flexible Fare Summary

it will show your old price and new price

- next,if you want the new price, continue

Everytime, you make a change, you will get NEW booking number and if

you had seats/airline number you need to add with each change

Edited by phabric

To check your EZ prices

- Go your Personalizer, Travel Arrangement

- you will see your flights

- bottom on the page - Add or Modify

- top right hand side - Change Flights

- put in the dates/airport you want

- it will show new flights

- if the same or higher price, exit the page

- if lower, accept going then go to return flight accept

- it will show your old price and new price

- if you want the new price, accept

- will you get NEW booking number each time you change your booking

- if you had seats/airline number you need to add again

Yes the original booking/number will be canceled and a new booking number will be assigned to the new booking.